Xiaomi Redmi 3S - Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

Or they brought very limited stocks today. Also Flipkart keeps crashing every time I hit buy now and the only time I got to the checkout page it went out of stock. Really frustrating as it's not possible to stay home every Wednesday.. 🙁

Next time, maybe try MI's own website as well in parallel... 21st seems to be the next sale..

So today was the third time I tried ordering the Redmi 3s Prime. I made the payment through my bank's debit card (got SMS from the bank that amount has been debited toward Flipkart) but while redirecting to Flipkart the website crashed : "Oops something went wrong!". A refresh took me back to the cart where the product status showed "Out of Stock"! So as it stands - the amount was debited from my account but I do not have a confirmed order or Order ID. And the Customer Support numbers are saying all executives are busy. How did Flipkart CS become so messed up?!

I guess the amount itself will get automatically credited back in a few days. As far as I know, they normally dont speed up the process here in India because of a phone call (i.e. mostly cause its automated )

Sent them 5 mails finally got a reply just now - "a refund request has been initiated". The last time I initiated a refund they took less than a week but that was more than a year ago.

I posted this in other thread yesterday

Posting again in correct thread!
------

Does Xiaomi phones have special ear phones?

I got Xiaomi Redmi 3S (and does not come with earphone)

I tried all the earphones I had - Sony, Nokia, iPhone, xolo, gionee

None of the earphones fit in it.

Wondering if Xiaomi does this on purpose.

First dont provide earphones with mobile and then make user buy from them!

(it not only copied Apple interface - but also sales technique from Apple i.e. charge for everything)

^ No, it comes with standard 3.5mm jack. Did you try pushing in the jack to see if it went all the way in? If it doesn't work, then the audio jack in your phone may have gone kaput

But it came that way.

How hard shud I push? I never tried pushing it hard.

From day 1 - none of the earphone cables were fitting in it.

But I did not bother thinking that they purposely do this - so people buy earphone from them.

Its been 1-2 months - I just hope that service center guys dont say that I pressed too hard.