Xiaomi News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 127,403
It's difficult to say now who is telling the truth and who is not. Plus the government thing was rather quite random.

Although I don't trust Chinese Xiaomi company, I don't have trust on our govt as well anymore 😀

My wife does legal compliances of big companies. Her Company Secretary firm is required to know the real beneficiary of the company even if has Indian directors. This is as per new Indian law. After trail of beneficiaries, the final beneficiary is always revealed to be a person sitting in China with Chinese passport.

Since govt has started to plug loopholes these guys are starting to face heat. One CCTV firm which she was doing their Annual Filing, beneficiary listed bounced off all the continents and ultimately turned out to be some Taiwanese person. But he refused to give his identification papers but ultimately turned out to be Chinese again.

In short, it doesn’t surprise me with illegal remittances and money being circulated around the globe before it reaches it’s final destination in China.
PS: She has also come across a dude with Bangladeshi Passport with Bangladeshi name but could only speak Chinese and broken English. 😂 … and this guy owned 10 Indian companies in Kolkata.

Last edited: