• Views Views 20,449

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
ef9AZKr.webp

I am planning to migrate this forum to XenForo whenever they release the stable build.

Here are some features missing from it that are here or I want to have!

RSS support is not that good. I doubt a third party mod would be made or would be a good idea to use.

[Suggestion] Few suggestions related to RSS Feeds | XenForo Community

There is no official support for showing the latest updated threads on the homepage. I assume someone would make a mod for this.

[Suggestion] Optional: Show a list of latest updated threads on the forum homepage | XenForo Community

Tags are totally missing. It has to be an internal feature. Cannot rely on a mod for this.

Support for Tags? | XenForo Community

Links are not converted to links with their title tags! Again. This has to be internal.

[Suggestion] Convert Links into Links with Title Tag of the page as Link Text | XenForo Community

There is no good alternative of vaispy. A mod should be good enough for this.

Everyone's News Feed Auto-Refresh for Mods and Admins | XenForo Community

Ability to block a member from view. Basically, the power to ignore members on a board. You do not get to see their posts, PMs and so on!

I am just collecting a list of features that are going to be irritating after switching to XF!

I also currently have no idea how easy it would be to place the ads in the template. I guess I would find that out when I get my hands on the beta that arrives in the first week of October.

Last edited:
Ha! I wasn't even aware these features existed 😀 Except for the link title replacement, everything else is new to me 😀

well vb does not have them all. the list includes some features that i want.

looks like not in the near future. but their vB converter supposedly work fine for most of the vB4 things except for file attachments i think. i was able to export a lot of data. the exporter crashed in between for me though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITjef89Cc4Uholy freaking f. i want this!

looks like not in the near future.

but their vB converter supposedly work fine for most of the vB4 things except for file attachments i think.

i was able to export a lot of data. the exporter crashed in between for me though.

There are some professional services whose work is to import vB>XenForo.

have no idea. 1 year of my license is over. i would have to pay 40 dollars to get newer updates. have no interest right now.