Xdk

• Thread starter Thread starter XDKSTEVEN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,130
Status
Not open for further replies.

XDKSTEVEN

After I read this website, and found real richful for every information about life's connection in india, very convenient references, as i will to india in the coming days, so i take my special attention to india's situation recently...

Maybe take this chance i also can to make a brief introduction about my company, as i think you can get some useful products from us and which let you to get the profits and valued usage worth. Actually XDK's items be very accepted by your country. However, just to entre into this forum stage, and welcome everbodys' ideas and inquiries at anytime! I met a lot of india friends, whose humorous and smart mind is what i admire always!

Most important thing, hope to be one of your sincere friend...

Yours truely,

Steven HUANG / China

Follow be our main message, if you are interested in it, you can have a look 😉

***XDK

As a famous brand in China, XDK now is playing an rather important role in the field of Telecommunication, which attracted a lot of customers' attention. It was founded in 1996, a strong research / technical department combined with a decontamination workshop covering more than 4,000 square meters ensure our products to be reliable, enabling them to acquire CE approval, People Republic of China's Network Access License for Telecommunication Equipment Ministry of Information Industry Approval and the Internation telecommunication standard approval.

It is a ISO 9001:2000 HI-Tech enterprise specialized in R&D, manufactrue and sales of fiber optical products and accessories, which are widely applied for telecommunication, broadcast, CATV and network industry.

Efficiency and flexibility in providing for customers' demands make us to become a supremely competitive company, not only in price. Our large stake in the domestic chinese market has been matched in recent years by the strong growth we have been experiencing in the global markets. Our clients stretch from Asia to Europe and the America, they quite satisfy with our punctual delivery and nice services!

Products that you can think of, then we would try the best to make it possible. Kindly to visit us at www.szxdk.com and that would be better if you allow me to send the quotation to you directly? Thank you for your reading and Looking forward to develop a relationship with you in the near future.

Best regards,

Steven HUANG / Sales Executive

SHENZHEN XDK COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT CO., LTD

Direct line : 86-755-8419 2801
Fax: 86-755-84193530
Mail: Steven@szxdk.com or Msn at heiya1@hotmail.com
Address: No.15 Building, Longbi Industrial Area, Bantian, Buji Town, Shenzhen, China

umm hmm...

QUOTE(max @ Aug 24 2006, 11:00 PM) [snapback]59838[/snapback]
what the .. ? whats up with this?
[/b]

hi man, i just have a hell to all, and want to exchange some ideas to you, what i got will be nice, as i am sure i can learn something from your forum

maybe you will be angry with my promotion, but pls understand my willing, as we have been to india for the exhibition several times, and that is better if can take this stage and get more message from your local information about bandwidth, so i made a decision to into your local form to issue my personal ideas..not very important, but very practical for me and for my personal suggestion only, anyway, thanks for your valued opinion and hope to keep contact always!

Status
Not open for further replies.