World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 157
  • Views Views 51,252

I do...I follow a lot about WWE before.....!! I still remember the days when WWE was hardcore...now its become more boring.

What fake? The wrestler down is badly affected mentally because of the sound created by the other guy :victory:

Oh Yea...@Admin it would be great if you could post of the similar moves in this thread....

The Miz def. Wade Barrett to become new Intercontinental Champion (Interactive Pre-Show Match)The Shield def. Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big ShowMark Henry def. RybackWWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No def. Dolph Ziggler & Big E. LangstonFandango def. Chris JerichoWorld Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio def. Jack SwaggerThe Undertaker def. CM PunkTriple H def. Brock Lesnar (No Holds Barred Match - If Triple H loses, he must retire)John Cena def. The Rock (New WWE Champion).. 😛leasantry:

ya man u dont know they have a historic match against brock lesner and cm punk, u can watch on April 14th sunday at 11am and repeat 9pm

I was watching old wwf shows from 1997. I remember when in school, a lot of students used to do the Dx suck it move.I didn't understood until when i watched raw. I dont remember the year ,maybe it was 1996 or 97 on star sports.
any anyone give the history of wwf in India

Long time ago, there were only two channels in india(DD nation and DD metro). Every house had that aluminium antenna(kite magnets) on their roofs. I still remember me and my father going to the hardware store to buy ours.

Then came the first private indian channel "zee tv". It would starting airing at 8am and end reception at 8pm. The whole night it would give the below reception. Everyone would assemble in front of the TV at 7:55am.

Somewhere in the ninties, "star" channels started appearing on tv. Believe it or not, back then, star movies would play wovies in its unedited form. Imagine watching nude females on a 14inch black and white TV. I was too young and confused to understand what it was though.

Star sports started airing wwf around 95. Though back then, there were VCR cassette stores everywhere who would import episodes of wwf and japanese anime movies from gulf states. I remember watching ghost in the shell in a video parlour and I just gave away a dozen wwf video cassettes(with arabic titles on it) to the scrap guy. Video distribution of wwf started in early ninties itself which prompted star sports to air it.