WTF DID I JUST READ? Aadhaar now mandatory for retail credit card transactions?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,824
An easy work around? lol... Get an online payment gateway and ask the customer to pay online at the counter. lol.
I wonder if there is any service provider like Square catering to Indian market!

Does RBI know SC just yesterday asked all states to reply back on UID implementation ?
Who the F is RBI to implement UID when its validity itself is under scrutiny ?
CC - UID , yeah all those big shots will be happy /s

My sister dragged me out of the house in August 2013 to get aadhar card made as her club was having a aadhar camp so we didnt have to face a queue .. Its now going to be 4 months and till date I have not received the card and the online link for getting the card gives some technical error .... 😛issed-off:

I got mine in the initial stages in May 2012 when in Mumbai. Haven't used it for a single transaction so far 😛leasantry:
Got my card in June 2012 though.
Have got my mom's Aadhar card linked to the LPG connection but haven't yet linked it with her bank account.
Will wait for the SC's directive before doing so though.

This is a idiotic scheme . I bet someone higher in command asked RBI to implement this stupid idiotic system .
Total cost of aadhaar scheme with only about 40% enrollment (enrollment , not generation , a large amount of population hasn't received their aadhaar number) is 3500 Cr. You could implement tons of yojana's with this money
This is just to get Banks issue EMV Chip card . My lousy bank has't issued me one and is downgrading my card because no chip variant is available for my card .
http://www.moneylife.in/article/rbi-says-banks-free-to-adopt-either-emv-or-aadhaar-authentication/35436.html