Wow! My speed gets doubled!!

• Thread starter Thread starter fasttrack
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,628

fasttrack

ISP
airtel
hello,last day when i was downloading a torrent speed was as normal since i got broadband as 78kbps download speed on 512kbps plan which is normal but from day i am getting 140kbps download speed in torrents on same plan. Is airtel doubling the speed again? Anyone who feels the same?😛

hello,
last day when i was downloading a torrent speed was as normal since i got broadband as 78kbps download speed on 512kbps plan which is normal but from day i am getting 140kbps download speed in torrents on same plan. Is airtel doubling the speed again? Anyone who feels the same?
😛

mmm may be u got changed to 512kbps unlimited without any fup to 1mbps 15gb fup 😛

hello,
last day when i was downloading a torrent speed was as normal since i got broadband as 78kbps download speed on 512kbps plan which is normal but from day i am getting 140kbps download speed in torrents on same plan. Is airtel doubling the speed again? Anyone who feels the same?
😛

i got this speed surge for couple of hours too 😛 . they might be experimenting something 😀

I am still getting the high speed (more than double) for almost 2 days now, non-stop. The last time this happened, after ending with a 25000 BILL i came to know i was moved to a limited plan.Just send a mail to ensure they have not moved me to any other plans.

I am still getting the high speed (more than double) for almost 2 days now, non-stop.

The last time this happened, after ending with a 25000 BILL i came to know i was moved to a limited plan.

Just send a mail to ensure they have not moved me to any other plans.

Lol, yes i too feel the same 🙂
dear fasttrack, be prepared they will send bill in a truck not in envelop this time.

Yes its true, my speed is now same 1mbps getting download speed 150kBps all the time. Iam using 899 plan. Plan is 512kbps till 8gb and 256kbps afterwards, but i had downloaded 25gb till now at speed 150kBps (1mbps)

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

See this image

Yes its true, my speed is now same 1mbps getting download speed 150kBps all the time. Iam using 899 plan. Plan is 512kbps till 8gb and 256kbps afterwards, but i had downloaded 25gb till now at speed 150kBps (1mbps)

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

See this image

What's the speed now-a-days?