Worst Service, Worst Customer Care You broadband is The worst

ISP
You broadband
Hi,

This is with reference to You telecom service in Gurgaon and particularly in sushant lok phase 1 area. I wrote the following mail on 15/12/2015 for which I haven't received any reply from these people
To

Customercare.gur@youbroadband.co.in

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to my account no. 1314066 and user ID :ashok_122.

I am very dissapointed with your service. At first there has been delay of more than 10 days in installation of the broadband service. Secondly, your workman have poor attitude towards customers. Last week your worker had come to my residence to install the cable for the broadband, he left the cable hanging above road and if any truck crosses the road then the cable will surely be damaged.. I had already told him to the cabling so that there should be no hassles later on but he didn't do it the right way and on top of he quietly escaped my residence and later on when I called him to get the same fixed he stopped responding my calls.

When I reported the matter to your Customer care helpline no. 0124-4594850. The customer care representative told me that their worker will come to fix the cabling problem. But nobody came to resolve my problems.

At last even, The internet has not been connected till date.

Now, you are requested to refund my payment and take your broadband and cabling out of my residence within 48 hours.

I do not expect any good service from your company.

After which I received didn't receive any call nor any reply from there end and after 20 days when I called the sales Executive Mr. Prashant, he said he will look into the matter and call back. I never received his call and later the wire man called that I will come at your house tomorrow morning and fix the wiring issue. But still he didn't show up in the morning due to which I got late to office.

Now I again called the sales Executive asking for removal of services and asking for refund.

Please if anyone is interested in ISP. Please do not use there service as it is pathetic.

If you guys have any shame left. Refund my money with immediate effect.