Worst Service of MYway IPTV in Pune

ISP
BSNL
Hi All,On 25th Aug. 2009 we had booked IPTV Connection Application Number : 10033081 of BSNL(MYWAY) Product from SMART DIGIVISION PVT LTD, PUNE OF BSNL. We paid them Cheque Amt: Rs1, 500/- and as per their words Installation will be done before 31st Aug.2009. They even told me that if we are not happy with the Connection they will refund that amount in two days. But till today there is no Connection nor they are refunding my amount.Company Name: SMART DIGIVISION PVT LTD.Contact Person: Mr Amit Dhiwar Sales Executive and Manager : Mr. SandeepContact Number: Mobile: Mr. Amit 9890422631 Mr. Sandeep : 9270126819Deccan office Numbers : 020-24321919.202 24321313I am trying to put many complaints on them but there is no response till now. I have experienced very poor customer service.So think twice before putting your money for MyWay IP TV connection.Warm Regards,Rahul KhatavkarPune.

Hey Thanks for the Info Mate, I was planning to take MyWay bcoz they hav 3 months free trial. But since the Service in Pune isnt Good I might as well go 4 DTH.:cool2:

Yes, i do agree, they also picked up a cheque from me on 26th September and till now i havent recd. a call neither connection, when i tired to call them the numbers are busy most of time and when it is connected they say within 5 days they will provide the connection.The way RBI has created the CIBIL Satyam Database for defaulter of loans, Government should create a mechanism for corporate's also who are troubling customers.Frustrated customer

I have also paid Rs. 1500 on 16th Aug and as on today there is no installation done. I requested for a refund and the cheque issued to me is bounced back and i am struggling to get my money back. Think 100 times before taking these services. They have norrible customer services.

Thanks,
Prashant

Hi All,

On 25th Aug. 2009 we had booked IPTV Connection Application Number : 10033081 of BSNL(MYWAY) Product from SMART DIGIVISION PVT LTD, PUNE OF BSNL. We paid them Cheque Amt: Rs1, 500/- and as per their words Installation will be done before 31st Aug.2009. They even told me that if we are not happy with the Connection they will refund that amount in two days. But till today there is no Connection nor they are refunding my amount.

Company Name: SMART DIGIVISION PVT LTD.
Contact Person: Mr Amit Dhiwar Sales Executive and Manager : Mr. Sandeep

Contact Number: Mobile: Mr. Amit 9890422631 Mr. Sandeep : 9270126819
Deccan office Numbers : 020-24321919.202 24321313

I am trying to put many complaints on them but there is no response till now. I have experienced very poor customer service.

So think twice before putting your money for MyWay IP TV connection.

Warm Regards,

Rahul Khatavkar
Pune.

Today I am forced to visit myway office at deccan and recovered money by warning them to put a criminal case. Finanlly, i got my cash Rs.1500 + Cheque retrun charges. If you want your money back, i think this is the only way. - Prashant K:clap:

i too paid Rs.1500/- in September 09 last week and got the connection by 18th Oct .But the problems started the very next dy like the screen would freeze,only audio bt no video and so on..Applied for Disconnection immediately and sent them a mail, also called CC but till date they are not refunding the amount and i am receiving irrelevantSMSs and calls to take my feedback and asking me to renew my subscription...Regards,Mihir

lol i hv MYway but still a good experience with it atlast after their complain registration upgradation