Worst service nightmarish experience

• Thread starter Thread starter Rad70
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,937
ISP
Work
This company Tikona provided services for about a week after which the internet stopped working and all my complaints were greeted with "the fault is on our end we are looking into it", this continued for over two weeks, I would call and then they would give me another complaint number and this msg. To them this was customer service and then eventually I decided to terminate services and when I informed them of this they then stopped taking my calls. So we resorted to email communication, which of course was from my end mostly in one email I was informed that apparently there is a 15 day termination period and if I accidentally log in and use their service during that time then it's assumed that the termination request is cancelled. They told this was to protect the customer from accidental termination of service!!!.
Then I received a threatenening email that said they would charge me an extra 1500 rs if I didn't return their equipment which I have asked them to come pick up numerous times. Though the error is on their end and they have admitted it, they refuse to refund the installation fee nor do I expect to receive the service fee for the two months of service I was asked to pay upfront.
As per them I should just exist without the internet services that I had paid for and they had promised to deliver till they get around to fixing the problem on their end. So for two weeks there was no progress no returned calls nor a single visit by their service folk. Each time I called customer service it was so loud at their end I could not hear them and talking to a supervisor was almost impossible and the response was the same the problem is on our end give us more time. Finally I decided to move service providers so we can have internet access again.
I had to unplug their equipment to ensure none of my phones nor iPads accidentally logged onto their network .
This is ridiculous I feel like I have been literally robbed. And it continues as only after 15 working days of non use will they begin to close my account and no one is of course talking about a refund nor are they asking to come pick up their equipment though I have requested them to do many times.

Last edited: