Worst service I ever experienced in my life with ACT fibernet

ISP
ACT fibernet
Hi,

I requested for a new connection in Munekolala, Bangalore. Its been 3 weeks now. First day the representative name narayana swamy came, got paid in full 2146/-. They said they will get the connection done in 2 days. The line men came after 4 days. Asked for owner's permission is needed to host the set up box on our building. We got it approved the same day. They came in the evening and discussed abt where to host this connection either to a house or at a place where we get the combined bill. (you cant give it to a house since if we left on vaction, we would switch off the MAIN). They argued abt that and then they left by laughing to each other. They said they will get the wire. But they never showed up again till now. Everyday i call the poor customer service, it seems they have just been given training only to tell: "Pls allow us 24 hrs. we will get the service resolved at the earliest." Theey don't ven know what they are trying to do and on whats problem they are stuck. Sound silly right! Its been 3 weeks now. I am fed up and asked for refund. Our buidling has 13 residents. So, once ACT sets up a set up box, they can get 13 customers. There are 3 new customers in the same building who is seeking ACt service. But ACT dont even care abt it. What surprises me is, when i asked for refund, they raised a request and i recieved the email to provide details. Before even they send us the refund request, atleast they didnt even care abt why the customer is asking for refund and try to resolve it. The officers who came to our home are Narayana Swamy, bhaskar. When we tried to reach out to them, they never respond to our calls nor even they don't let us know the status or what problem they are facing in providing service. what kind of service is this !! If ACT can't provide the service in the starting itself, how can you gain the people's trust that you will provide a good service later ? it's lot of time waste waiting on them.

Pathetic ACT, They don't have brain, they are dumb like anything they don't know what is 24 hrs means. i dont know what they are doing on earth.

I have asked for new connection, sales person came and collect 1888 and went, after one day technician came, he put wire and said i don't know how to setup router, i have set it up and internet start, next morning there was no internet, i have raised a ticket, no one has visited my place and they didn't resolve the problem but i got a message "we have resolved the solution please send the feedback".
i reopened it again then call 28 time in customer care, they are big time liars, they said field staff is in your premise, they are working on the problem, even i was in house but no one was there.

Now i have put discconection request, i am afraid when i will get refund,