Worst ISP ever - Tikona

ISP
Tikona Digital Networks
Hi all,

It amazes me to see so much positive reviews about Tikona. I've been using this ISP since November 2014 and have been continuously raising complaints on monthly basis. These people are daylight robbers and will keep you bugging 10 times a day with their s#&ty IVR about bill payments and are in contrast the most lethargic to adhere to any complaints. Without the issue being resolved, one receives an SMS saying that it has been resolved. When you talk to the Customer care, their age old excuse of 'tower not wroking' comes up and you end up surfing nothing. I've raised about 20 complaints till now and none have been resolved.

PLEASE BEWARE OF THE FAULTY AND MISLEADING PROMISES THIS ISP MAKES. THEIR DEMO MIGHT BE GOOD, BUT ONCE YOU'LL INSTALL,YOU'LL SUFFER!!

Cheers,
Ravinshu Jain

I agree with you. I live in mumbai and I have been using Tikona for 2 years now because the building i live in is somehow not supported by any other ISP. But having Tikona connection is worse than not having anything at all. even though their plans look good, but their service is HORRIBLE. they never give a lasting solution to your problem. They tell you to wait for hours and even after the given time, nothing changes. the connection is down almost every day. and whenever it is working, the speed is nowhere close what they have promised. anyone who is thinking about switching to Tikona broadband, please don't do it. I work online and have suffered a lot because of Tikona, i don't want anyone to suffer.

Dude I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. I took the connection 2 years back. For 1 year it worked fine, online gaming was very good. Since the last year I'm struggling like hell.
Since the last 2 months my I keep getting DNS error randomly for 6-8 hours. Every time I call them they say "tower is under maintenance", I mean wtf, daily under maintenance? Or they say that boot your rooftop device and nothing happens at all! Called them 52 times in May and 27 times this month. They keep saying that the issue will be escalated to our technical team and they always send me a message saying issue has been resolved but NOTHING HAPPENS.

I'm done with it, getting Airtel the next week.

I can bet that Seema@2805 is a fake id , He/She is actually a Tikona representative trying to fool people again. TIKONA SE ACHA TO NET HI MAT LENA. TIKONA IS THE WORST ISP PERIOD.