Worst Experience With Tata Indicom Wifi Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
BSNL
Hi All,Last month, I bought the TATA INDICOM Wifi account through internet.. The account login and password are sent to me through mail... I tried accessing in one of the hot spot where it always replied back saying the user name or password is wrong... So I lodged a complaint to TATA INDICOM People saying that, this is the issue.. THe funniest thing is, they have not updated their phone no. in the internet.. SO I need to dial the changed no. information.. What a experiece there tooo... First it welcomes in English for 30secs. .. Then in Hindi for 30 secs... Then in Kannada for 30 Secs.. Once you choose your language.. Again welcoming message for 30 secs.. finally we need to get the changed no. information.. What a great service for changed no. information from TATA.. Really Stupid...Ok, finally I got the no. to call these guys and lodged the complaint.. The person on the other side said.. Can I put you on hold for lodging a complaint.. I said yes.. Waited.. Waited... Waited... Such a long time and finally that person replied saying, Sir I filed the complaint.. you can take this complaint no. and gave some number.. Also said that, the people from his side will call me within 4 hours..First I though what a fast service they have... OK waited for 4 hours... Nothing happened.. Waited for 1 day.. 2 days.. 3 days... again. I called them.. this time the automatic message says press 3 for wifi.. I pressed 3 and waited.. It went to some person where she is not related to wifi at all.. She said.. I will transfer to corresponding person.. OK. waited.. Transferred.. Told about complaint.. That guy tried for minutes and came out saying.. Sir your number is not in our database.. Can I make a complaint again.. I told.. what is this.. You people can not maintain the user complaints properly.. He said.. sir all our systems are very slow and it is always posible that some data will get erased.. What a great statement.... I asked him to call me back, since lunch time is reached and I need to push off for lunch.. He again gave a statement that, Sorry sir, we do not have facility to call back.. ".. I really pissed off by hearing this.. What I should do.. Do i need to laugh by hearing his statement or worry about already whatever money i paid for this non-working WIFI.. Ok, waited for another 15 minutes and lodged once again the complaint...Same ditto information from him saying, tata indicom people will call back in 4 hours.. OK, I believed once again.. and waited for 4 hours.. again 1 day.. 2 days.. 3 days.. sent a mail etc.. No reply.. Finally mail reply came .. In that reply.. one more complaint no. was present.. So that was my third complaint no. for the same complaint..Ok, I called once again this customer service asked for these no.'s... As usuall both the numbers are not accessible by that poor guy who is sitting in the other end... I asked him what to do now.. He replied saying.. Sir Can I file the complaint once again.. I kept the phone and made my self that, whatever I lost is like putting that money to one beggar that is TATA INDICOM WIFI BEGGAR...So far, my complaint is not resolved.. No phone calls from their side.. Nothing.. I really do not know what is happening with TATA WIFI.. THEY CHEATED ME.. and THEY ARE CHEATERS..PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS TATA INDICOM WIFI.. OR ELSE YOUR MONEY WILL GO IN VAIN...PLEASE KEEP OFF>. DO NOT BUY ANY WIFI CARDS FROM THIS GUY....

Not just wifi, tataindicom broadband service is known to be very crappy and non sense.They do better jobs with walkys and should just stick with it when they cant run broadband properly.

I got the same kind of response for my broadband connection. They took 16 days to make it re functional..Can you imagine 16 days ..and that also due to my local agent. The centralised call centre not even report the fault..

I was lucky in this regard..got the connection within 5days also the speeds were fine after a lil complaining..only thing it went down so often like once in 2-3days..gets rather annoying! so dropped it..thinking of taking it again tho due to lack of options.

lack of options!?! u already have 2 lines dont u?

QUOTE(max @ Nov 2 2006, 12:35 AM) [snapback]67430[/snapback]
sue 'em!! sue 'em!!! 😀
[/b]

Come on max we are in India and not US... 😛

QUOTE(Amish @ Nov 2 2006, 09:48 AM) [snapback]67464[/snapback]
lack of options!?! u already have 2 lines dont u?
[/b]
yees but sify is useless for online gaming..n mtnl 1gb doesnt do nething..lasts just 10 days maximum...
ordered their 64kbps 1 month u/l pack to test pings..last tiem they were disappointing.lets see 🙂

u should sue them.take the consumer forum no 1800114000 or go to core.nic.in used it once against sify to get my money back.

yeah u should try atleast threaten them that ull go to consumer court cause i also had tata bb bullshit connection which used to go down every 2 week or so got so much pissed with it that finally changed to a new one.

umm. someone should actually sue tata indicom. i hear all the bad things about them...and then i see ratan tata on television and am amazed how come he is the boss of THIS company in the end... 😱

Status
Not open for further replies.