Worst Experience Ever : ACT Broad Band Shift Of Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter ajay g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,757
ISP
ACT FiberNet
Hi,
Being a customer of ACT for 1 year, I can say that you guys provide a very good QoS for 20Mbps. But the past 15-20 days of conversation with ACT have made me feel that ACT has lost its credibility.
The reason is the customer care or after service is the worst that I have faced (probably every other ACT customer too based on complaints at broadbandforum). Currently I have filed a request for shift of connection form Venkatapura(Koramangala ) to JeeevanBhimaNagar.

Its been the worst experience for me ever.

Once the request was filed, I had to call umpteen number of times to get the feasibility check done at m y new location for which i lost about Rs.200 for call charges. Each time I called, the customer care guy did not have much information as to what was the reason for the delay which is close to 20 days now. He would say that he will get back to me soon. But they would never call back.
Finally after numerous calls and frustrating conversations between my busy schedule, today some technician came over to my house and installed a Rack box ( akin to Modem). Also , the power supply is being from our power outlet. The wiring has been done in a hazardous way. No plug has been used to connect to power supply. they have just connected the dangling wires to the power socket.

The technician informed that some other guy would come and connect the fibre to the Rack box . But no one turned up the whole day. No communication from ACT regarding this at all. I had to call them again now at about 8:20pm to confirm if they are planning to give me connection anytime soon (Sigh! After waiting for 20+ days).

ACT stop boasting about your FIBERNET. Please Give Proper and timely service for your existing customer.

My Complaint number is 0003104490. User ID :457981
I was told about 50 hours ago, that my issue will be resolved within 24 hours.
But nothing had been resolved. By the way things are going on , I feel that you guys are going to take another 50 hours. Pretty Bad!

Suggestions to ACT Management hoping that it will be conveyed:
1) Maintain good collaboration between the customer care guys and technicians.
2) Ensure proper after service is available to your customers
3) Let single customer care guy deal with one complaint/ request. I had to speak with atleast 10-12 guys each time I called. Each time I spent valuable time in explaining them about the issues I was facing.

4)I appreciate the ACT Fibernet QoS , but kind of service you guys are offering will pave way for your downturn.

Dear Sir,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing your user id and complaint number, we will get back to you.

Warm regards,
ACT Fibernet

Dear Sir,

The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at helpdesk@acttv.in if you have any other queries. Thank you for your cooperation.

Warm regards,
ACT Fibernet