Worst ever broadband service in Pimple Saudagar

• Thread starter Thread starter varunmehta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 4,611
ISP
YOU Broadband
This is regarding the worst experience I have with YOU broadband in Pimple Saudagar. I am customer of YOU broadband since more than 1 year and conditions are getting from worse to worst. There was connectivity problem since begining and customer care does not address problem properly. They resolve problem without intimating customer and even after complaining to Nodal officer and Appealate authority nothing seems to happen.
The executives appointed to address issues do not respond to the phone calls when there is a problem and now that I have decided to discontinue with YOU broadband nobody is respnding and customer care executive says that you cannot discontinue in the middle of existing plan.
Please help me with this as soon as possible.My address is
Vasant Avenue Co-Housing Society Ltd
Near Rahatni Road,
Pimple Saudagar,Pune

You broadband is most pathetic service provider in Pune, i would not recommend anyone going for that.. Also the world most worst customer care service they provide. Your calls will be kept on long hold and you will get no response and your call will get disconnected greeting you "Thank you for calling You Broadband", they will charge for the call and they greet us for calling them. but you wont get any useful shit from them. i will surely will give -5 ratings for this You Broadband