• Thread starter Thread starter ArunKumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,273
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Tata Docomo
Recently I had worst service experience with tata docomo. I am using SIM of tata docomo with internet connectivity. In last week, to my surprise, two times I felt that my balance was reducing at a much higher rate. Once it was reduced to zero and another time just after my recharge some rupees were deducted. When I inquired about this with service center they were not able to give any satisfactory answer. Moreover they blame me that I might have downloaded something....so pathetic...I have decided that I will switch to some other service provider.

ArunKumar said:
Recently I had worst service experience with tata docomo. I am using SIM of tata docomo with internet connectivity. In last week, to my surprise, two times I felt that my balance was reducing at a much higher rate. Once it was reduced to zero and another time just after my recharge some rupees were deducted. When I inquired about this with service center they were not able to give any satisfactory answer. Moreover they blame me that I might have downloaded something....so pathetic...I have decided that I will switch to some other service provider.

Dear Customer,
Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.
Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

never post your numbers online. Nor your email.
And Tata Bot please dont spam here. This is not a call center office of tata docomo

ArunKumar said:
Tata DOCOMO number - 8791423538
alternate contact number - 9454418879
email ID ak.ee.iitk@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Kumar,

As discussed over the call, we would like to inform you that you have been charged correctly as per your internet usage.

Further, we request you to kindly send a mail to Listen@tatadocomo.com for any assistance.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer care,
Tata Docomo.

Dear Tata Docomo Customer care, I want to clarify few things here.
1) Your claim that I have been charged correctly as I browsed some "chargeable sites" is completely wrong. I did not browse any of such internet sites. I was using my phone as I was using earlier without doing anything new in the said deduction period.
2) Your system suddenly started deducting money which could be due to your own miscalculation. One reason which I could think of is that since I was using Rs 95 plan of internet which work for 1 month and if it crosses 1 month then there would be some deductions, so your system could have deducted money on this pretext. Here also I want to make clear that just after 1 month I recharged my phone again with Rs 95 and in mean time I did not use any such "chargeable sites" which I otherwise also do not browse.
3)Lastly, I would advice that do not come to conclusion so early. If user is saying something then must have been some genuine problem. No one is interested in wasting time over internet just to get back some hundred rupees. The real question was whether the deductions were right or wrong. Whatever might be reasons behind deductions, your explanation should be satisfactory enough to the user.
regards
arun

^faced a similar issue with Docomo. Pathetic CC. Refused to acknowledge that they'd messed up. Decided not to waste time trying to prove them wrong. Moved on. Heck, even mtnl/bsnl's cc is miles ahead of these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.