Worst Customer Care and Non-Updated Website = Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,396
D

Deleted member 13033

their cc is more hopeless than their channels.....min 5 to 10 min of wait nd they end up confused if u wanna change from old package to new one took me 4 days to contact their cc as it was always busy and finally whn someone did pickup she ended up complete confused took more than 45 min to get the package changed and activated properly.....whn i had done the recharge the cc woman tells me u did nt need another recharge as u still hav 3 months bal left...nd on my Tata Sky it was showing -bal...when I told her there is no bal in my tata sky she tells me she doesn't know....then she tells me u need to continue with the old package only.... ofcourse I got little angry after telling her in advance I wanna change to new package nd did the semi annual recharge fr the grand pack of 2k once she told me the amount I need in the account for the semi annual grad pack after which only she will activate the semi-annual Grand Pack.....once recharge was done online she tells me I need to continue with old package for another 6months nd then she tells me dnt get angry on me :rofl:another 20 min in waiting nd arguing with her....finally she said she will activate the new package.....but the cc xpereince was just pathetic nd their website suxs big time as does not have new packages there only the old ones...... she tld me I will get some instant message on my tata sky fr confirmation but i did nt get it.....it was 2k recharge so I was concerned when i did nt get the message had to call them back again only to know that it takes about 10 min or more to get the message to digi com and the package to get activated....how fuked up is that...complete screw up....

Now everybody agrees that Tata Sky is the worst and cheapest DTH in the world. Once DTH portability comes into force, even Tatasky owners and management team will move away from it.

Read:
https://broadband.forum/tata-sky-dth/62006-tata-sky-looting-their-customers/
https://broadband.forum/tata-sky-dth/57992-watching-dd-direct-using-digicomp/
https://broadband.forum/tata-sky-dth/57730-tata-sky-dth-its-time/
https://broadband.forum/tata-sky-dth/63221-tata-sky-significantly-reduce-package/

But some fans of Tatasky in this forum will "invent" new excuses to defend Tatasky. Lets see what they post as reply to your thread. :hysterical::rofl:

Some are lucky and some are not! Listen to Sri Sri ravishankar; always smile and approach your enemy (real or perceived) with an open mind and without pre-assigning an implied motive.I changed from south jumbo to south economy with some optional packages. The whole operation took just under 8 minutes, including verification of customer id etc. The new packages were active and I got a confirmation response on my mobile before the call was completed.As some wise people have done, I will, henceforth ignore such posts with negative mindsets!

Some are lucky and some are not! Listen to Sri Sri ravishankar; always smile and approach your enemy (real or perceived) with an open mind and without pre-assigning an implied motive.

I changed from south jumbo to south economy with some optional packages. The whole operation took just under 8 minutes, including verification of customer id etc. The new packages were active and I got a confirmation response on my mobile before the call was completed.

As some wise people have done, I will, henceforth ignore such posts with negative mindsets!

:rofl:

last time I had done an online recharge that was annual pack then it took just 2 min to get it done online..but now having website with 3month old packages and xpecting us to call cc nd the xpereince i just wrote about...u can try being +ve as much as u want...I am not abut Tata Sky as they did not even apologize for their screw ups....nd wasting my time in the process...

btw anyone on tata sky who gets some channel blackouts in the night here in Delhi after 1 a.m or so..

last time I had done an online recharge that was annual pack then it took just 2 min to get it done online..but now having website with 3month old packages and xpecting us to call cc nd the xpereince i just wrote about...u can try being +ve as much as u want...I am not abut Tata Sky as they did not even apologize for their screw ups....nd wasting my time in the process...

btw anyone on tata sky who gets some channel blackouts in the night here in Delhi after 1 a.m or so..

Are you still having blackout problem ?

The one who think they provide premium service can never apologize !!