Worst Commentators in Cricket today?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 44,918
Arun Lal is Certainly the worst cricket commentator I ever heard. He is commenting on the shots like he is the record holder.

sidhu's commentary sucks!
Yes and he is boring too

Harshal Bholgale. He presents the talk shows on ESS very well. Apart from him, Gavaskar & Ravi Shastri are better too (All considering during their shows & not during commentary)

Ravi Shastri..I hate Ramiz Raza and that Srilankan presenter..forgot his name..

Ravi Shastri..
I hate Ramiz Raza and that Srilankan presenter..forgot his name..

I guess you are pointing Ranil Abeyanayake right...

Hey guys i thought that Gavaskar and RAvi Shastri did commentry on IPL as i thought since they were free they were doing commentry on Sony max but we all knew before the IPL that both the gentleman did not extend their contract with ESS and i think its true as in Asia Cup they are not part of commentry team and i thought those 2 gentleman will come for commentry during the 2nd round of Asia Cup as they were busy in the 25 years of glory of 1983 world cup winning moments. So my question does any body have an idea whether both Sunny and Ravi will be back on ESS or not?😕As far as good presenter is concerned i would rate Riche Benaud of Channel 9 is favourite for me but at present i would rate Sanjay Manjerekar, Harsha Bhogle and Ravi Shastri eqaully. As for as commentry is concerned my all time favoruites are Bill Lawry and Tony Greig and i also like Ravi Shastri, Naseer Hussain, David Lloyd, Michael Holding, Ian Chappel..........:thumbsup:

in a ind-pak contestramiz raja and sanjay manjrekarthey both just keep arguing who is better in their sidethey r supposed to b neutralbt they fight lik cats n dogs supporting their own teamworst - waqar younis

I guess you are pointing Ranil Abeyanayake right...

Yeh you are right.. Its Ranil Abeyanayake ... he sucks..

LS & Arun Lal are worse.Ravi Shastri is quite famous these days, @Shastribot on twitter some sites coming up with lines which he repeats often made him famous.The less said about Gavaskar the better, why doesnt he retire from commentary.Harsha Bhogle is the only one who is gud.TMS (from UK) has some best commentators in Bumble (David Lloyd) and Nasser Hussain. Holding too is gud. The best is/was Richie Benaud!

Guys, they are still gems compared to the Hindi commentators. I was listening to the Hindi commentary on Star Sports and it is so obvious that the commentators are not at the stadium, and instead relying solely on what they see on the TV sets.

dudes! even if they are in the stadium, do you really think that they can give a usable commentary based on what is happening on the field? 😕 they would still need the camera feed.