Worst Commentators in Cricket today?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 44,940
Pakistan - Inzamam ul-Haq .... r u serious??? 😀

Ya. I am serious :thumbsup: (I look forward to some funny commentaries if inzy comes as a commentator in the future :hysterical🙂

Wud pay package given by channels be enough? Ganguly, Dravid, they earn so much that those pay packages will not be enough. They wud rather run their own venture.

For me i would love to see Ajay JAdeja in the commentry box:thumbsup:

I want Mr.Sidhu and Geffory boycott back on TV..They were the ones to look out for..I miss tony grieg though, and i think he may not be a part of Sony IPL commentary team as he is already a part of ICL.. :wall:

Which according to you is best Cricket Presenter from any news channels.1. Siddhu2. Jadeja3. Krish Shrikant4. Kapil Dev5. Name if any OtherAdd your Vote in Poll and name any other if you think.According to me Jadeja is best as he is good in reading situation and sensible in analysis.He calls spade a spade.

well according to me I would give two names i.e sunil gavaskar and ravi shastri ,they are tremendous presenters they are too good in analaysis.🙂

Even I like Sunil Gavaskar and Ravi Shastri but those are commentators.My question was about cricket presentators who comes on news channel of sports programme.

well ok man then i think jadeja as well as imran khan on ndtv with sonali is the best cricket presentators😀

Ravi,Tony Grieg, Ian Chappel, Harsha Bhogle, Ajay Jadeja..I like mandira's bubbliness in the show she hosts..Not a bad choice for a cricket presenter, Sony could have looked for a better looking male co-commentator, Charu sharma ??? why is he still there??Does he have a stake in SONY??I hope to see tony during the IPL.. But i think he is too busy being a part of the ICL...