Worst Commentators in Cricket today?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 44,924
Oh..How did I forget Sanath Jayasuriya.
Have you heard him from 2nd Test.Retired after 1st and went straight to Combox.
Ten sports has maximam crap commentators.

ya i too heard santh jayasuriya commentary.. very very very very slow. awful comentary :hysterical:

Ranjit Fernando ...he is the repeater !!repeats watever fellow commentator says!!and how did we ever forget our Krish srikanth !! a quote .." India should just bat well , bowl well and field well, then they will win the match ..its very zimple!!"" :hysterical:

LOL @Srikant commenti have always noticed hindi commentrator starts talking abt whoever is shown on screen. if they show say shard pawar he will start talking abt pawar and if suddenly TV shows say akhtar... he wont even finish line for sharad pawar and start speaking abt akhtar.its like he keeps introducing person 1 after another thruout the match.

You forgot to add one commentator and i forgot his name he is from bangladesh.

omg? u all forgot our all time great hindi commentator 'Maninder Singh' !!!!!:Ohe sucks, srsly, he is one of the reasons i have completely stopped watching matches on dd...and the other reasons are, ok lets make a list....Maninder SinghArun Lal, in hindi as well as in englishAtul WassanWasim Akram...still better than the above 3Chetan Chauhan, again on dd, speaking hindi, his favorite dialogue. "Ball seedhi boundary ki taraf aur ye chaar run"these r the ones i rmmbr, but the list is a long one!:rofl:

@ajuravi,

athar ali khan

btw, today sunday and u r online 😗
Last week i was there in bangalore on saturday & sunday and my friend had lap top with net connection so i just logged in the forum for few mins:thumbsup:

I think the worst indian commentator shud be Ravi Shastri... remember the way he cried when yuvraj was hitting those 6 sixes ???and from Pak side, it has to be Rameez Raja.... That guy never misses any moment to praise pakistani team... totally biased commentaryrofl

Guys what happend to our commentator in ESS Mr. Gavaskar. He was not present in the Ind - SL match this tuesday and i belive he is not in the commentary box today also. Do you have any idea on this 😕. I hope he does not come for the future indian matches too as india will win if he is not there😛

hey mr gavaskar is there doing commentry in some part of game with mr arjuna ranatunga😀

We ve almost listened to all the Cricket Commentators.
Who are the Cricket players would u like to see them doing commentary in the future ?
Tell for each country.🙂

For me:
India - Sourav Ganguly, Rahul Dravid
England - Michael Vaughan, Graham Thorpe, Darren Gough
Australia - Adam Gilchrist, Glen McGrath, Steve Waugh
NewZealand - Shane Bond, Chris Harris, Stephen Fleming
Pakistan - Inzamam ul-Haq
SriLanka - Sanath Jayasuriya, Marvan Attapattu
SouthAfrica - Jonty Rhodes, Alan Donald
WestIndies - Brian Lara, Courtney Walsh, Curtly Ambrose
Zimbabwe - None
Bangladesh - None