Worst Commentators in Cricket today?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 44,940
The WorstCharu Sharma.....cant seem to get Mandira Bedi out of his mindAtul Wassan....dont even know how he's related to cricketRavi Shastri......he seems to be drunk while commentatingSrikant.......cant think beyond idlis and dosasI hate Fourth Umpire on National :angry: :angry: Its full of crap those *$*?@#* just suckIts better watch those soap operas than Fourth Umpire

i luv mandira bedi... 😛 As compared to others experienced in cricket she didnt knew anything.Yet she held to it.CommendableAnd chikka shrikant is total crap

@devil Ravi Shastri is easily the best indian commentator. Even if he WAS drunk (are u sure u were sober urself while watching?...lol) he'd make more sense than the rest 😛 Agree with u on Fair&Lovely 4th Umpire though. Gives me a headache 😛 Will doordarshan ever change?

Here's my list of the worst..1>Those Sri Lankans.....all of them....they just repeat what fellow commentators say..that too in their their funny accent.2> Charu Sharma...too irritating3>Chika Srikant.....thinks he is the only one who played cricket correctly...and the crap accent4>Ramiz Raja ....."what a fine balanced outfit this young pakistan team is!!"..u know what i mean!!5>Hindi Commentators....."gaind balle ko chookar nikal gayi hai ..aur waha par gaind feild karne ka accha prayas kiya gaya...aur yeh aur ek chauka ...bharat ke score mein char run ka izafa" .....this one takes the cake!!simply cant stand it..but have to put up with it as I have only DD at home 🙁 For me Tony Greig , Geoff Boycott , and apna ravi Shastri re best. Even Manjrekar is bearable.And....because of Mandira...I had to face less oppostion from female members of my family to watch cricket!!!!

Rameez Raja without a doubt.Watch him commentate when Pakistan are in a losing position. You'd think he'd let loose a river of tears. And his commentary yesterday at the Oval...pathetic.

i hate indian commentators(minus harsha ravi sunny siddhu)........even when india doin well they ll think of something bad might happen.....india shdn't lose out from here n wht nothate all pakis.......except akramhate all australians/englishmen always biased towards auzzi/enghate srilankans for all nonsense they say....i love geoff ravi barry robin tony graig(when not biased towards ausi )harsha sanjay michael holdin

^^ yeah, Wasim Akram is about the only Pakistani commentator I can stand too.Among Aussies, I like Dean Jones. He isn't afraid to support India even against Australia. I can't stand the Sri Lankan accent.Michael Holding makes great points, but is far too biased in favour of England, being part of the Sky TV commentary team for so long. Can't stand any of our Indian commentators too. 🙁 Bhogle was a favourite of mine, but he got boring after a couple of years.I absolutely hate Richie Benaud, but for some strange reason all Aussies sem to think of him as the most legendary commentator ever. Wierd.

i HATE Arun Lal to the core!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whenever India's doing well he has gotta say that "[the oppositions name] needa another wicket" and coincedence or not, it falls... :angry: i hate all the neosports commentators!!! the only thing that they can say is "need another wicket" or "need more runs".... during a presentation ceremony, he confuses dinesh mongia and dinesh karthick... impossible? leave it to arun lal.Dean, Wasim Akram, Harsha Bogle, Ravi Shastri, Manjrekar, Sunil Gavaskar are awesome!! they can liven up even a test match with their incidents and keep us listening.... Lakshman Sivaramakrishnan: uhhhh he is the definition of pathetic... terrible commentary... all the guys at neosports scream for a single or double and r dead silent for a wicket or a boundary!!!!!!!!!! what the heck? they can put you to sleep in a 20-20 cricket match!!