worms found in kellogs chocos

• Thread starter Thread starter newuser990
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,304
ISP
local
I hope it is not an old news(??? why is it not a news anyway) and already posted...

RTDuOF3.jpg

Archana Sanjay in Bangalore opened a fresh pack of the company’s Chocos product, poured it into a bowl for her 3-year-old son Aarav and just as she was about to look away and let the child enjoy the product from the company that offers ‘world’s favourite cereal’, she heard him squeal.
To her horror, the ‘quality’ product had a worm crawling inside the chocolatey pod that Aarav was about to devour.

Its right to serve worm-infested food to Indians. Right, Kelloggs? | Times of India Blogs

hehe. not that this is not terrible... i am sure a lot of people find similar things in all kinds of products. i am not sure if there is a foolproof system to prevent this from happening. i mean these companies are selling hundreds of thousands of units of these products on daily basis. shit is going to happen in a very minute number of them. if this was usa, this person could have filed a lawsuit and made some money. not much you can do here in india other than get an apology.

i eat that thing 90% of the time without even looking at the bowl and most of the time in the room not so well lit 🙁
you dont expect things like this from big brands.

Cant Kelloggs say - "Hey this is fabricated news, customer found brown worm somewhere, bought Kelloggs and claimed it was in Kellogg!"

Last edited:
AWESOME!!!
so i found 2 tiny bugs this morning.not the kind shown in the pics but those small brown kind you find in rice.it was very hard to spot them because of the color.when i fished first one out it was dead and very tiny and i couldn't make it if it was really a bug or just a very small broken piece of chocos so i continued eating.then i saw one more and when fished it out it was alive and started moving on my finger.

it cant me from milk or sugar because it would have been easier to spot them in clean milk.must have come from chocos.

i was paying extra attention to what i eat since i read this news and finding them in my pack means that they are not "just happened that one time" thing.and i must have eaten a lot of bugs all these years.

Thanks kellogs for free protein

And from past two days I am getting photos of snake in softdrink bottle (it was either coke or pepsi) - whatsapp

Once I had an empty jarda/tobacco sachet in a thumbs up bottle, the drink tasted like jarda cocktail. i let the issue go as it happened on a small railway station, don't remember the name.