Worlds first truly susistainable mobile charging solution,

• Thread starter Thread starter ideaforge
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,302

ideaforge

ISP
LAN
🙂I am pleased to introduce my company "ideaForge Technology Pvt. Ltd.". We are designing, developing and manufacturing Alternative charging solutions for mobile phones with the mission of providing "Sustainable Power, wherever you are, whenever you need it". Solutions for those time when you are not close to any plugs...

1) Mechanical Charger: Charges a phone by simply rotating a lever on the charger or by rolling a wheel on any surface. Needs no electricity.

The "Mechanical Charger" is the world's first truly sustainable hand crank mobile charger.

It has a patent pending for its unique feature of being capable of convenient use even while talking on the mobile phone i.e. single hand use. Key features of the charger are as follows:

1) Charges a mobile phone anywhere and anytime.
2) Charges by simply rotating a handle on the charger. 1 min of rotating the handle gives about 3min of talk time or about 30min of stand-by time.
3) Charges even while talking by the single hand Roll-on mode.
4) Environment friendly energy solution.
5) Safe to use for the cell phone batteries. Infact, the lower charging currents can lead to a better battery life

2) Bike Charger: Creates a charging station on a motor bike much like a standard car charger.

Bike Charger Create a charging station even on your motor bike...

Getting late for the next meeting, no time to wait and charge the phone on a wall plug? How about charging it while you drive around the town on your motor bike! Our Bike Charger installs in the bike's head and lets you charge the phone as soon as you turn the ignition ON. Priced at just Rs.450

Features:

Connect to the Bike's ignition switch and create a charging station on your Bike.

Ignition on - Charging on.

Great asset during travel and emergency situations.

Light weight and compact.

Safe for the phone.

Multi-brand charger with small adaptor tips in convenient plug-in pad for storage.

Visit us at http://www.ideaforge.co.in 😀

i consider this a spam. but the products are pretty interesting. 😀

Excuse me, if dont believe it go to the website and check it, or order for the product from ebay and use it. The change has become start realising....😀

ahem. a spam messages does not have to be fraud. an uninvited advertising is considered spam here.

ahem. a spam messages does not have to be fraud. an uninvited advertising is considered spam here.

It is more of a awareness. Thx. For your response.

but i sure agree that they've some innovative products...

this can fall under spam category but yes its nice idea and its worth that ppl know abt such product.

yup i know else i wudnt have come to know abt this thread and product at all 😀btw imagine all ppl talking on phone or chatting with friends, with one hand continuously rotating!

Saw something similar in a shop just this morning. A hand crank LED torch...they were claiming that rotating the lever for just 1 min would charge the batteries enough to last 1 hour which didn't sound very credible to me and I was put off by the price anyway. 300 bucks for an unproven and unknown product seemed a bit steep.

yes mini torch dont require much power, so claim can be true. but then u dont get light that go beyond 2-3 feet

what if the light is dim after a while? it will work as promised... for an hour but the brightness might be less after a few min.

it depends on how much battery is charged. low charge = low current/voltage = dim light.

I have one of such torch, got it free from med rep 😉. It really works!