With Podhigai now gone what do people who want it do?

• Thread starter Thread starter aasdf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4,676

aasdf

ISP
BSNL
Hi fellow Tata Sky subscribers who watch DD Podhigai, What do we have as our plan of action to this unilateral move by Tata Sky.We all know how difficult it is to get things quickly in our legal system. It will take time, by which time TS may not even exist or the DTH platform itself would be obsolete. The most easiest way I see is to raise awareness in Tamil newspaper and TV on the moves by Tata Sky. I see it as tatasky assuming that the regional population would not care to do anything for what has happened. People who show their protest verbally and in better ways only manage to get things done. Request other Podhigai watching members to ponder their thoughts. I dont want to lose my money that I have paid to Tata Sky. Either a refund or public visibility on their unilateral move is what I m thinking of.-aasdf

Our family also misses Sapthagiri, especially my mom, It was the only channel which shows live telecast of Tirupathi Bhramaotsvam. and they had some good programs. Other than posting our grievances here,what else we can:wall:. Even if we write to TS we get the same old customized reply.

hmmm........... the thread starter is a new comer and he has got similat id of "asdfgf". @asdfgf it would be great if you could put some avathar as against your name may be hamilton or mclaren car would be a better choice:thumbsup:

hmmm........... the thread starter is a new comer and he has got similat id of "asdfgf".

@asdfgf
it would be great if you could put some avathar as against your name may be hamilton or mclaren car would be a better choice:thumbsup:

His id is no way similar to this asdfgf id. What ever id starts with "ass" won't be asdfgf.

@asdfgf
Put some avatar of thallai.

For me it resembles to me like and thats the reason i have asked to put the avathar below his id. I think this problem is between me and asdfgf😕. I hope you dont bother about it........🙂nice to see asdfgf back with thala avathar.......:yahoo::yahoo:. From now on i will not be confused. Thanks asdfgf🙂

For me it resembles to me like and thats the reason i have asked to put the avathar below his id. I think this problem is between me and asdfgf😕. I hope you dont bother about it........🙂

nice to see asdfgf back with thala avathar.......:yahoo::yahoo:. From now on i will not be confused. Thanks asdfgf🙂

thalaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... (boss) ....

btw, my dad is very disappointed on removing DD podhigai... :sad: now he says we could have stayed with cable.... but i ll never go back to cable 😡

I watch tv till 11 pm during the week days during the week days i watch 8.00 PM - Sportscenter , Kana Kanum Kalangal 8.30 PM to 9.30PM I browse on channels mostly news channels and if some sports activities is happening i do watch that (IPL, Eng- NZ, AUS - WI, French Open).9.30PM - arasi in sun tv. 10.00 PM to 11 PM again browse on channels mostly news and by10.30 PM i watch wrestling....... During weekends most of the sports channel............ Its only on saturday i watch sports quiz occasionally on podhigai. to be frank i dont miss that channel in TS the fact is that i dont watch that channel often. Infact i do have that channel in cable as well as in SCV STB too but i dont watch it. Last but not least since TS has removed podhigai they should add a tamil channel instead of it................

If they add SS Music it ll be great.... thats the only channel i mainly miss... or even jaya plus and jaya max ... but i need mainly SS MUsic becoz other music channel aren't of the ss music's quality...in terms of programme...

After the previous post of mine i spoke to the CC of TS and i asked him the removal of the podighai channel for which he told me that they have removed that channel to accomdate new channel as it is least preffered channel. I told if that is removed it should be replaced by a tamil channel may be isaiaruvi or any tamil channel. Then i came to the point regarding the removal of 3 sports channel. For which he told me that the customers are not liking that channel and in the base pack as they dont watch those channel at all and thats the reason they have created a new pack for these channel and have reduced the price of base pack............I am sorry guys i am just fed up in typing the conversation but i hope you guys know what would have been the reply but one thing that poor chap got a lot from my mouth:wall: because of TS. Then i called the bangalore i spoke to a lady to whom i have good rapport she told me that she had forwarded the mail to the marketing department which is based in bombay and added that at any point of time they will rever to me............ Again i asked her regarding the 3 channels and she also told me the same thing where she said most of the customers compalined to them that they are paying for these 3 channels as they dont watch those channels and i asked the same thing i ma subscribing to super pack where i get 100 channels (appx) and i watch hardly 30 channels of it if the case is applicable for those 3 channels why not for me where in i am paying for telegu, malayalam, kannada, marathi, orriya, punjabi and many more.........She was mum for my question Finally i told unfortunately i have recharged for the next one year with TS and i will be with you people if you people are not able to provide customer friendly packages then i doubt there would be many customers like who will think twice to rechage with TS where in they would either prefer to go with Big TV or Dish TV too.........

Then i came to the point regarding the removal of 3 sports channel. For which he told me that the customers are not liking that channel and in the base pack as they dont watch those channel at all and thats the reason they have created a new pack for these channel and have reduced the price of base pack
Again i asked her regarding the 3 channels and she also told me the same thing where she said most of the customers compalined to them that they are paying for these 3 channels as they dont watch those channels and i asked the same thing i ma subscribing to super pack where i get 100 channels (appx) and i watch hardly 30 channels of it if the case is applicable for those 3 channels why not for me where in i am paying for telegu, malayalam, kannada, marathi, orriya, punjabi and many more.........She was mum for my question

Sports channels are costlier and I know many people who are least interested in watching Sports and they will surely relieved as now they will not have to pay for these costly channels which they never watched. But yes, BASE PACK + SPORTS PACK cost should not have exceded current base pack price with sports channels.
(Although I don't support) but may be because regional channels are not that costlier (or even free) so we may be getting all language channels even if we don't want.
Only costlier affair was with premium SUN channels which are charged seperately by Tata Sky (and DISH TV)

For me it resembles to me like and thats the reason i have asked to put the avathar below his id. I think this problem is between me and asdfgf😕. I hope you dont bother about it........🙂

nice to see asdfgf back with thala avathar.......:yahoo::yahoo:. From now on i will not be confused. Thanks asdfgf🙂

In that case use PM. When posting in here it means anyone can reply. I hope you understand hereafter and won't bother anyone 🙂

Some won't watch sports channels and moving it from the basic pack is a good move. But what are they going to add after removing Podhigai and 4 other channels?

its good to move sports channels from base pack.. but reducing the base pack by just Rs.25 is not tolerable... atleast reducing the base pack by Rs.50 would have been a good price as they are also going to add ten sports in that pack....

I watch tv till 11 pm during the week days during the week days i watch 8.00 PM - Sportscenter , Kana Kanum Kalangal 8.30 PM to 9.30PM I browse on channels mostly news channels and if some sports activities is happening i do watch that (IPL, Eng- NZ, AUS - WI, French Open).9.30PM - arasi in sun tv. 10.00 PM to 11 PM again browse on channels mostly news and by10.30 PM i watch wrestling.......

During weekends most of the sports channel............

Its only on saturday i watch sports quiz occasionally on podhigai. to be frank i dont miss that channel in TS the fact is that i dont watch that channel often. Infact i do have that channel in cable as well as in SCV STB too but i dont watch it.

Last but not least since TS has removed podhigai they should add a tamil channel instead of it................

no one is interested to know what you do after office hours😛:rofl:I know you dont do all these things at all.Just posting to get famous. Just read that para again and yourself decide whether you watch it or not. Why do you blindly want to join others who are not happy with that channel removed. Tell frankly if you watch or not. No one needs your sympathy.

its good to move sports channels from base pack.. but reducing the base pack by just Rs.25 is not tolerable... atleast reducing the base pack by Rs.50 would have been a good price as they are also going to add ten sports in that pack....

I agree with you.

Tell frankly if you watch or not. No one needs your sympathy.

When was the last time sympathy was shown? Can you elborate?

There are few words like frank, infact, dont watch , occasionally etc.,. I hope they understand the meaning for them. Now we can see few things.

If they have another option or they don't watch that channel then they are happy with the removal. If one doesn't watch is it right to praise Tata Sky for removing it? Same old CC tricks :wall: