• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,152

igloo

Not just Internet.
ISP
Airtel Fiber
Jio Fiber Backup Plan
Act BB upgraded by plan from 30mbps to 100mbps without any additional charge.
I am using old Asus RT13u -N300 router so getting just 40-50 mbps bia wifi
while wired direct is 95mbps+ (i think due 100mpbs port speed limitation).

Anyone got real life experience of achieving 90+mbps on N range(not ac) via any N450 or even N300 router?

AC n gigbit are not immediate requirement!
I want cheap n reliable router for this....

Last edited:
+1 I also have same issue.
I got TP-Link c20 from ISP, speeds are stuck between 40 to 50 Mbps.

ok i fiddled a little with my router changed wifi bandwidth from 20mhz to 40mhz and now getting 70mbps on wifi.

Thinking of TP-Link C60 with N450+ ac also.
Problem is Amazon is mixing all the reviews of different router in one page. Can't differentiate like amazon.com

yeah. hate when that happens. have bought a few products reading reviews of a variant of the product. it's pretty insane.

with ACT everyone is upgrading their hardware hehe 😀 we never used to think about router much because of way ISP have been for so many years mostly because of monopoly of few ISP but thanks to these new ISP and JIO internet speeds and data has reached a new high 🙂

Every ISPs care about speed right now, they don't give 2 shits about network quality, from my experience in Nagpur. They are fine with high pings and packet loss as long as I am getting speed.

with ACT everyone is upgrading their hardware hehe 😀 we never used to think about router much because of way ISP have been for so many years mostly because of monopoly of few ISP but thanks to these new ISP and JIO internet speeds and data has reached a new high 🙂
I think its more to do with jio rs.499/799 plan than isp.
Jio’s plan are portable(4g) n flexible. Hard for fixed broadband to compete. So price is one factor they need to hit.
If you noticed ACT is playing smart increasing speed n giving generous amount of data but not ready to drop prices below a certain point.