Wireless not working after cyberoam 24 online client

• Thread starter Thread starter Rahul1411
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 6,659

Rahul1411

ISP
Airtel
hi,In my machine(xp) i have cyberoam 24 online clent installed because of my previous isp.now i have taken Airtel broadband with wifirouter.But i am unable to connect to internet using wifi.Although i am able to connect to internet using Lan cabel.I have uninstalled Cyberoram 24 online client,but still no success.Whenever i try to repair wifi connection i get a BSOD with mmpool_driver error..wheneve i manually assign the IP (192.168.1.x) it says connected to my network.. but internet won't work..Please help...

cyber roam is horrible client , it was not taken off for good and some registry keys are still there, download ccleaner and run registry cleaner. after that , unplug all modems, router from p.c and follow these steps. 1]To open a command prompt, click Start and then click Run. Copy and paste (or type) the following command in the Open box and then press ENTER:cmd2] At the command prompt, copy and paste (or type) the following command and then press ENTER:netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt reboot, plug back router via lan 1st , then try wifi, it should work, the above steps will reset tcp/ip stack. mmpool_driver error is a driver issue, plug it back and reinstalling airtel drivers should fix that.

h,Thanks for the reply but issue still persist..i have performed the steps as you have mentioned..but still i am unable to connect to wifi ..i have set it to obtain ip automatically...i dont know why it is setting it to 169.254.42.229 and subnet mask to 255.255.0.0 however when i manually set it to 192.168.1.x it get connected to wifi network but internet don't work..it seems something is restricting packet transmission through wifi card...