wireless broad band service providers in NOIDA ( without cable)

devesh_arora

ISP
bsnl
Dear Fellow broad band users,We are interested in getting broadband which operates without any wire or cable. are there any such broadband providers, which can provide broadband services say though some small dish etc? I shall be highly obliged to get suggestions ,feed back and experience of members in this regard.1. We have recently shifted to a multistory apartment ( G+14 floors). All services in apartment are being provided ( supposed to be provided) by radius infratel. for which installation of 4000/- has been paid and monthly charges of 199/- are also to be paid.2. All mails written in past two months to radius infratel are responded by auto reply mode with no callback or real reply to the subject matter.3. All attempts to get broad services of BSNL/ Airtel have failed, since direct wire/cable is not allowed , it has to come through Radius, Which does not entertain any Broadband provider.Presently we are compelled to use tata photon, which is no substitute for real broadband services. ThanksDevesh Kuma Arora

Which isp does radius buy from ?How much is your usage per month ?

Radius infratel provides only fiber optic connection services. It does not provide any broad band presently from any ISP in our building. I am interested in unlimited usage per month plan with speed in excess of 256 kbps for our home. ( if it is limited plan then it should be 10 GB per month)Thanks for replying.

You can take a look at Reliance. In addition to their regular wired internet services, they provide internet through 3G dongles, and the coverage as well as speeds are pretty decent. Considering you need 10GB of usage, you should be able to get one of their plans for around 1200 or so. Let me try to pull up the exact name of the product.I think this is the one. Being mobile internet, download limits are on the lower side, but check the plans at the bottom of the pagehttp://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/3G/HTML/BroadbandPlansPostpaid.html

Dear Agantuk,Thanks for your information and suggestion/s. The broadband plans of reliance wireless are quiet expensive.Wired broad band of Airtel/BSNL with unlimited data transfer costs only about 800-850 pm. In addition we can use it for more than one comp. it is also usable in VOIP.Thanks a ton for your time.Thanks again for your time.

Devesh he is trying to help and gave you plan of wireless service what you asked for.If you are comparing it with a wired service its not a good practice.And why are you comparing it with a thing that you can not get. You may also compare it with a beam plan or whatsoever

Hi Dude,
Try BSNl EVDO It's cheap nd fast wireless internet in India

Coverage in EVDO network in Greater Noida is good.

bsnl evdo is the cheapest nd best coonection for u only Rs.750/- per month unlimited plan

To take it just fill up this form http://udaan.bsnl.co.in/ Receive reply within 3 days.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5099/evdo.png