Windows XP Service Pack 3 Edition

• Thread starter Thread starter kambui
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 24,875
Don't get all that jippy I was just saying prathapml that not to track this guy amit because making him popular means microsoft will start poking for him ....because billy does not want any one to poke his tummy:lol:

🙂btw, the reason for tracking amit was, to make it clear the fact that he did not suddenly invent any of it & actually learnt it all in one place....

actually its gr8 stuff but they should not distribute it as complete iso of setup .. that would be piracy instead they should distribute the bare bones like most of files with info like put ur windows xp setup files here and ms office files her ,etc,etc... that may not be that easy but its safest way .

Yes power your right ...I agree .....but MS will again pass another of their anti piracy law against this Idea so Shhhhhhhh!!!!!!

hey dudebeen tryin to find a download link for that xp+sp3 file n have had no luck. any ideas or working linksdesparado

no............bro ,,,,,,,,,,cant give u that .......broadbandforum.co..........is in..... no smoking zone

at least i don't have the permisson to post it openly
but I think you are the 7th one to ask.....hmmm interesting

Hai all But I found the draw back with sound function I installed and found that the sound card drivers are not working in the this amith_talking winxp sp3 build 2 installer pack.