Windows Vista Beta 2

• Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,106
thanks Sushubh..looking at the reviews i think this ctp is also not worth trying 🤔

yes and delivering u the DVD for 700 bucks...

I have used this vista free version for some time now. Its too good. and its smooth. I think the final version will beat all OS previous versions. I am now planning to get a upgrade of RAM or USB drive of 1 or 2 GB respectively!I got a rating of 2 .. upgrading ram will increase my ratings!!!

Dont be crazy to get a flash drive to use it as your swap. Flash drives work for about 1,000,000 cycles. If everyday even 100,000 cycles are used up then your flash drive will last only ~10 days 😉

i know that... but thats bad on MS part to introduce a booster in a form of a pen drive. I was also thinking on same lines. its better option to get more ram.

Thats because M$ engineers dont know good architecture from a bad one if it came from behind and bit them on their a$$ and hung on right there until eternity! 🙂

Anyone tried Vista pre RC1 build 5456 ??Heard its 10x better than beta 2.Official testers throw light on this

Hi snake1,Long time no see man.Vista seems promising.Don't worry you geforce card holder , You can have full pleasure of Aero Theme.As fas as i know the minimum Pc requirement800 MHZ 512 Mb ramMan i am disappointed. I got p3 with 700 MHZ and 128 mb ram.Don't laugh man,I bet my pc is fast as your in responce.I use Xp sp2 with tweaks x8 performance booster.I have VLC for all media files [now i use some other player as good as this one]I have MTNL broadband -> 700Mb in one night [This solves my Movie ripping problem]I am not a hardcore Gamer , Hardly Play any games lol so no Problems related to gaming.i have VistaXp Theme WOW thats the answer for Vista look.So friends go ahead and try 32 bit vista with NO regrets.I must warn u that u may have driver problem with them but it's ok.