Windows Vista antipiracy protection

• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 8,356
now lets start singing the doom song....shall we?DOOM...... DOOM..... DOOM ......we are all doomed

Originally posted by prathapml@Feb 28 2006, 12:32 AM
Everyone said they wont touch XP with a ten foot barge pole.
Everyone is now on XP.

But, history does not always repeat itself...

Well if the Game/App that you have been waiting for, says "Requires Vista to Run" then there wont be too many options.

Originally posted by shamit@Feb 28 2006, 07:16 PM
Well if the Game/App that you have been waiting for, says "Requires Vista to Run" then there wont be too many options.
[snapback]43159[/snapback]
[/quote]

Halo 3?

that is just the beginning. think about latest softwares which would now be developed using the facilities only available in vista. microsoft needs reasons to sell vista and forcing the users is one of the ways.

Originally posted by mario_a@Feb 28 2006, 05:49 PM
But, history does not always repeat itself...[snapback]43150[/snapback]
[/quote]Everyone said they'll never move to win98 when it got released.
You know the rest of the story, till the point where ppl started saying win98 is the best OS.

Similarly, as Vista is on the horizon, ppl are saying they'll never use vista and stick with XP.

History seems to keep repeating itself too many times, for your comfort 😛

Originally posted by prathapml@Feb 28 2006, 11:59 PM
History seems to keep repeating itself too many times, for your comfort 😛

Only time will tell...
Let's revisit this thread a year from now, to find out who's right 😛

Thats enough!!!!I will never ever move to vista!!!I'd rather stop using my pc!!!!!(ummm......is that possible?? 😛 )

Originally posted by Sushubh@Mar 1 2006, 05:57 PM
i am considering buying the new mac mini dual core. that would get me away from vista.
[snapback]43244[/snapback]
[/quote]

How much does it cost here? I think in US it starts from 1500.

I would move to vista as soon as it comes 😉

that is iMac! mac mini was announced yesterday. and it includes nothing but the CPU. no keyboard, monitor or mouse. i am looking for a replacement for my 2 year old PC 🙂 Apple monitors and other accessories are very expensive anyways. 🙂