• Replies Replies 142
  • Views Views 23,107

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I do not think they announced any model for India but they would arrive sooner or later.

Here is the brilliant launch ad:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EHlN21ebeak&feature=player_embedded

Windows Phone 7 Ad: Really

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

Wattpad App Available on Windows Marketplace for Windows Phone 7
Windows Phone 7 reactions are mostly positive
HTC 7 Pro to arrive on Sprint next year with Windows Phone 7
Windows Phone 7 likely to get copy-paste feature early next year
Windows Phone 7: A Fresh Start for the Smartphone

eh why are you constantly fishing out info from engadget man?? oh sorry techwack, i just came from engadget you see!

So now many tough players in mobile OS- WP7, Android, iOS, Blackberry & Symbian^3. 2011 would be interesting to see who wins the race 😀

the race has already been won by Apple ios!
That was in 2010 😀
But with Android 3.0/4.0, Window Phone 7, Maemo by Nokia, and Symbian^3 (may be 4 later) it could be interesting to see who offers better stability, applications and overall best user experience.

the race has already been won by Apple ios!

no, new android is coming plus Nokia launching its meego device i 2011, i suppose meego will eat up ios. dont you ios is bit limited??

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

i link to the source. so does engadget. what's the big deal?

thats not it!! i always see this guy posting just news and vanishing after that. personally it feels a bit weird when theres a link with no description about it

heh. well. that guy is just a bot posting from an RSS feed here. disabled it for now.

the basic point was to get some topics for discussion here. nothing else.

as for the description... well majority of the posts have the entire story in the title itself. 🙂

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

meego has nothing on iOS. people who are blinded by the Apple brand would continue to stick to it.

guys like me would stick with android because we dislike both Nokia and apple.

i just hope HP brings webOS powered smartphones to india. in my opinion... webos is THE most beautiful mobile platform out there. better than ios. better than wp7. better than android definitely.

it is one platform that i want to succeed.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

https://youtube.com/watch?v=cCrvI9NAQOQ&feature=player_embedded

here is a video of the HP webOS 2. 😀

Its kinda sad to see Nokia dying a slow death. Symbian^3 didn't create any ruckus. Maemo they killed themselves. And Meego, well its just too late.The smartphone war will only be won by the one with most "apps". Right now its iOS, but soon android will take over as more and more people start using as it reaches more affordable and cheaper phones.

Apps are just a number. Most of them don't make sense, and do nothing more than keep an idle mind busy. Smartphones today aren't really smart - they are just capable of doing a lot of things, but that's about it. The smartness is definitely missing as in what to do, when to do, how to do etc

heh. smartphones today are scary as shit. if you are not sure what you are doing... android can track your movement through latitude and show your position on the web. of course, these features have to be turned on manually. and google would send you regular mails alerting you that you are sharing your location data through latitude. 🙂

here is a video of the HP webOS 2. 😀
Wow! this looks cool. I am already confused about selecting right OS mobile. Earlier I had made my mind for Android HTC, then I felt Symbian^3 Nokia N8 was good. Then came (bulky) Nokia N900 based on Maemo. Now Windows WP7 is launched. Blackberry & iPhone are there too. And this webOS by HP.
So I really want to know which OS would sustain in long run and provide 'smartphone' features with appropriate apps as per my need.