Microsoft Outlook Updates

yes vsnl blocks not just MTNL but everyone who is not using vsnl dialup,broadband

Try the collect external mail service on mtnl bol mail & then directly use mtnl pop settings in your OE!! If this cud work nice however i havn't tested it!!

easiest way is to try gmail "send mail as" feature (see settings/accounts in gmail),setup POP/SMTP via gmail once and then forget! u can even setup mail forwardingfrom vsnl to gmail. so that ur POP/SMTP are both gmail and u can send/receive mailsof vsnl account via gmail.once setup, even if u keep on changing ISPs, it will work forever.

QUOTE(Amish @ Feb 4 2007, 10:16 AM) [snapback]78503[/snapback]
easiest way is to try gmail "send mail as" feature (see settings/accounts in gmail),
setup POP/SMTP via gmail once and then forget! u can even setup mail forwarding
from vsnl to gmail. so that ur POP/SMTP are both gmail and u can send/receive mails
of vsnl account via gmail.

once setup, even if u keep on changing ISPs, it will work forever.[/b]

This is a great solution thanks 😀

Microsoft Live Hotmail to get out of beta next weekSoftware giant Microsoft is scheduled to launch their revamped Live Hotmail services this coming Monday. They have been working on this improved service since quite some time and a lot of Hotmail users are already using the beta versions of the technology.Market sources say that the [...]

Microsoft Live Hotmail to get out of beta next week

I've used the Beta... it sucks. Gmail and Yahoo are sooooooooo much better.

do ppl still use hotmail? i think usage must have dropped.pages load slow. and bandwidth consumption is high.and too much of blue. u can only open 1 mail at a time. external link opening is also bit different. overall unimpressive.

very unimpressive.... but people who don't know better or have been using Hotmail since the mid 90s are the ones basically using it. Anyone else has moved on to Yahoo, Gmail etc.

umm i prefer live mail over yahoo mail beta. gmail is of course the choice of webmail... but yahoo mail beta sucks.

i prefer yahoo (not beta though) over gmail. i find it much more comforable to use than gmail. but yes yahoo shud give attachment thumbnails as big as gmail gives. current thumbnails are too small.

it's all about personal preferences...branding one above another won't be suitable here...

if u compare gmail and yahoo ..then yes its abt personal choice.but hotmail....its not more that hot.

not everything can be chalked to personal preference.... some things just plain suck.

MSN Hotmail is now Windows Live Hotmail

This is what the Hotmail homepage says now. The company has launched their updated web mail interface for the popular Hotmail webmail service. The successor to the popular MSN Hotmail is now being rolled out globally as part of the Windows Live family of online applications. Microsoft says that the Windows [...]

MSN Hotmail is now Windows Live Hotmail

how many times they will keep changing name and everytime come up with degrading service.

earlier it was just hotmail then MSN hotmail. then they brought it under passport thing. then passport was changed to .NET passport. now its called live.com. so hotmail is changed to Windows Live Hotmail. In short logos and name keep changing rest remains same.

Joke of the day:
This new launch is in response to the challenge posed by the Google’s Gmail service and the under development Yahoo Mail Beta.

What a reponse!