• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 133
  • Views: Views 31,405
A

anand

Regulars
ISP
Sify (best of the worst)
I was talking to coolbuddy_69 who said his free account was still working so I tried the settings he gave me. I was not allowed access saying that same thing about msn not allowing the service for free accounts anymore but I also noticed on their knowledgebase that this same error could be given if your account was not setup to use pop. The option to set up pop is no longer in free accounts however if someone did set up his account to use it before msn removed it and they didn't bother to undo all the pop settings of free users it should still work. This is just a theory can someone confirm it?

Bottomline is that you can use pop to download your mail only and that too only if you made the settings before they instituted the change.

S

sfinks

Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2004, 02:51 AM
http://www.neowin.net/comments.php?...y=main#comments

some real cool images and information here. so i guess, msn hotmail is getting ready for the future but would need broadband to succeed. same thing goes for msn messenger. convergence is the key.
[snapback]2903[/snapback]
[/quote]

problems with Outlook Express???
I think it could help you deside your problems...
Outlook Express crash Repair
Outlook Express database
Outlook Express crash Repair Outlook
Express database

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Opera Mail is a good replacement. ;)

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
ofcourse i do. i am the unofficial opera brand ambassador in india. i have an invitation to become an official one ;)

A

agnivo007

Go ahead, wish u "hell of luck"...as anti-opera groups might say.Anyway, take up the invitation.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
neh. i am too busy to take up the offer. what i do is what i like to do. if i get official support from Opera, it would mean i am biased when I recommend Opera. and i do not want to be a biased reviewer of software.

R

riddick

opera is the fastest browser around but i wonder what ie 7 will be like...wasnt it supposed to be launched soon?

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Microsoft Live Hotmail to get out of beta next weekSoftware giant Microsoft is scheduled to launch their revamped Live Hotmail services this coming Monday. They have been working on this improved service since quite some time and a lot of Hotmail users are already using the beta versions of the technology.Market sources say that the [...]

Microsoft Live Hotmail to get out of beta next week

vebk

vebk

Mr. Advocate
ISP
Airtel 8 Mbps 'Unlimited'
I've used the Beta... it sucks. Gmail and Yahoo are sooooooooo much better.

amish

amish

Star gazer
I got banned!
ISP
MTNL Mumbai BB_600 @12mbps
do ppl still use hotmail? i think usage must have dropped.pages load slow. and bandwidth consumption is high.and too much of blue. u can only open 1 mail at a time. external link opening is also bit different. overall unimpressive.

vebk

vebk

Mr. Advocate
ISP
Airtel 8 Mbps 'Unlimited'
very unimpressive.... but people who don't know better or have been using Hotmail since the mid 90s are the ones basically using it. Anyone else has moved on to Yahoo, Gmail etc.