• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 414
  • Views: Views 36,755
I

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
Battery performance is effected drastically. Aftet installing Sony Power Management Tool, it's showing that battery is not compatible. So, either because of stupid bug of Sony or Microsoft, I need to format my laptop again. :angry:

Jignesh

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
The other day when I tired downloading it was showing 13 hrs to which I gave up. Again started today. 45 mins left :D

Navjot Singh

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
Yes. before formatting check whether that tool is compatible with the battery type of your laptop? LOL..I just checked and its not even compatible with mine. So its an app issue and not related to Windows 8.1.

SVK

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 4G
I can confirm Windows update download continues in multiple sessions. 2 days back when I started 8.1 update from Windows store, it managed to download 38% (of 3.6 GB). Yesterday when I started my laptop and checked for 8.1 update, it continued from 38%. Finally sometime after 2 AM, I saw notification to restart Laptop. After restart, some installation happened, and Laptop booted in 8.1 :)

SVK

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 4G
Some screenshots-
START BUTTON

MY COMPUTER DISPLAYED AS THIS PC

MY DOCUMENTS ITEMS NOW MOVED TO THIS PC

I

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
Mine is completely screwed now. Making backup of everything and will be running rescue recovery.This stupid Sony laptop is not recognising it's own driver many features like Dolby audio etc are not working.Post recovery to Windows 7, next will be 8 followed by 8.1. :tongue: :angry:

uumeshh

uumeshh

ISP
MTNL
That's a lot of effort I must say. Why not stick to the version that worked for you.

D

dsneih

da Mafia
ISP
BSNL
finally updated with 8.1
for enterprise customer they can simply use the windows 8.1 Enterprise edition DVD .. thats good ..