Windows 7 Ultimate for Free!!

• Thread starter Thread starter ranjittech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 6,884
Update - got a meesage that they have shipped the packet. Waiting for the surprise... 🙂

Congrats!!!!!!

wow.. Congrats dude..

My party is scheduled for this weekend. 🙂I have installed windows 7 64 bit version and registered online. Had lot of auto updates to install and now its almost stabilised. Amazed at the speed. Still exploring lot.

My party is scheduled for this weekend. 🙂
I have installed windows 7 64 bit version and registered online. Had lot of auto updates to install and now its almost stabilised. Amazed at the speed. Still exploring lot.

Did you buy the Retail copy or upgraded it?

I was not eligible for upgrade to Win 7 provided by Dell as I had purchased laptop 1 month previous to date under which they offered free upgrade :icry:But I am planning to buy a retail copy.BTW how's the performance of Win 7? Its said to be far better then Vista.

Win7 is much much better than Vista. I have a dual boot, and Vista takes almost 2 mins to boot whereas W7 boots in less than 30 secs. Shutdown time of Vista is almost 1min + whereas W7 shuts down in about 20 secs. I love that...By the way I am yet to get my fingerprint reader work in W7. Still searching for an update.

just give windows 7 a couple of months. it would slow down just like vista. of course it is faster than vista coz it is an improvement over it. but do not expect windows 7 to be magical. i have been using the RC edition for 2-3 months and it has started showing the regular slowdown that comes with heavy usage and installation of software.

did any one seriously get win7 from house party in India?

how was the process? did u actually host and send the pics there? was it actually worth the investment of throwing a party vs the cost of the product?