Windows 11

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
YmJMmmz.webp

A lot of the visual work has already started, with new system icons, File Explorer improvements, and the end of Windows 95-era icons. Microsoft is also focusing on improving the basic foundations of Windows, with fixes for a rearranging apps issue on multiple monitors, the addition of the Xbox Auto HDR feature, and improvements to Bluetooth audio support.

Microsoft has been working on a new app store for Windows in recent months, and rumors have suggested Microsoft will open its store up to all apps and rival payment platforms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe this new update would be able to run the new Notepad.

so they copied the chrome os launcher. got it. also something that is part of many linux distos if i am not wrong.

Few thoughts.

MS still hasn't merged the Control panel and Settings. Explorer still doesn't have a tabbed view. It looks like a theme with few extra bells and a couple of new settings that MS threw over Windows 10.

But the ability to set up Windows without needing to create/log in to an MS account is back.

njVwuSF.webp

And it has finally answered the most important question that @Sushubh had. You can finally install Notepad through the app store. I guess that's all that matters.

1RsQqwD.webp

And it looks like you can left align the taskbar. I haven't been able to check how it looks, though. I will try soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. The same old golden notepad. I was hoping to find at least 1 new feature. Could have copied some stuff from the Gedit app of Linux but utna bhi ni.