Windows 11

lFRYbJt.webp
Ml9DEBc.webp

PZrpbvP.webp
T4u1cJn.webp

So I am getting this weird error with W11 installation. I did an upgrade a month ago and reverted back since I had a hard time getting used to it. Now when I try to do a clean install on another partition, it throws an error that My PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements. I downloaded the iso using Create Windows Installation Media on W10, but nothing. I skipped the licence by saying " I don't have the product key" as I am trying to do Windows 10 and 11 installation so that I can get accustomed to before making it my daily driver.

229 gb. I created a new partition from my 406 gb W10 drive. Another wierd thing I observed. Under W10 update, there used to be a column on Right side of screen saying my pc is compatible. After upgrading and reverting back, that option was visible for a few days but now disappeared.

Tpm is on. Partition is GPT. Pc health check says all requirements met.
The thing is upgrade worked the first time, so dunno why a fresh install is having issues.

Enabled virtualisation feature in bios?

Is it more resource hungry than windows 10? Have bought a windows laptop for playing AoE 4 but not sure whether to install this or not
A friend has Windows 11 . His machine Idle RAM usage is 20% less than my Win 10. Both are 16 GB I think Windows did some optimization. You can check Linus Tech Tips forum. You will definitely find people discussing this.

idle RAM utilization depends on a lot of things not just the operating system installed.

I think it has something to do with Secure Boot. It is disabled in bios. Reading on net says Secured Boot needs to be enabled for W11. Here comes the stupid part. Enabling Secure Boot means I won't be able to install other OS in dual boot like Linux.

You can install the popular distros like ubuntu and fedora with secure boot enabled...

Or you can have secure boot enabled only during w11 fresh install and disable it later