Windows 11

for a change i do not have to worry about this fresh shitfest. apparently you can't even drag apps to the taskbar to create shortcuts anymore.

Throwing in the towel! Reverting back to 10.

Personally I prefer to do a fresh install for major updates.

Will do it for my mom's Dell AIO soon but both my desktop and laptop are running insider edition.

The latest elementary os 6 has the rounded corners too 😍

By glitchy I mean the UI glitches. When trying to uninstall the crapware from the start menu. I right clicked and the dialog box after clicking uninstall was glitching. Tried restarting but to no avail.

My start menu also glitches... I wonder if it's something with my internet connection because there is search integration in it.

MS threatening with a popup that you won't get updates on installing 11 on unsupported hardware.

And then telling people how to bypass the TPM check.

Last edited:
last night i update my PC to Windows 11, it works fine for me but from the morning google chrome browser is not working fine, it shows and error " Not Responding", Can any one tell me what's the issue and how can i solve this.

Thanks

Went back to 10. Start menu sucks, it's barren after you remove all the recommended apps.
I could've ignored it if explorer wasn't slow af, it's a nightmare if you have a lot of files to rename and organize, basic animations take ages and I have the amd 15% tax on top ;_;
Hiding applications in the context menu behind another sub menu is stupid. How many clicks should I make to create and archive (not windows inbuilt zip), or view mediainfo for any files.

It looks pretty that's it. But I don't want it if it's making things harder and longer to do instead of making it faster.