Windows 10

hello friends,
i have a laptop which is running on windows 10 and am facing issues with downloading updates.
Many times the download gets stuck at certain percentage and it remains at that percentage for a very long time.
i did try some troubleshooting like troubleshooting option in windows 10, sfc /scan now .
restarted the pc but same problem.
Any help would be highly appreciated

disable throttling on metered connection if you have turned it on.
let it manage the updates on its own? for me microsoft has been managing updates in the background. i get them several times a month and they get installed automatically in the background.

Metered connection is disabled.
I have enabled the automatic update in update center.
I did some research online and many says its a issue with connection.
But my connection is working perfectly still it gets stuck.
Any ways after a while it resumed on its on and updates were installed successfully though it again stuck in between 😛

Hello friends,
i updated my windows 7 to windows 10 but facing many issues like blue screen , issues with updates , start button not working, search not working.
This issue gets resolved after doing some tweaks but re appears.
Now i want to downgrade to windows 7 but problem is that as 30 days are over the option of downgrade in recovery option disappear although the folder " windows.old" still exist.
Any workaround here ?

Windows 10 will soon be more environmentally friendly with updated dialog box

They could not deliver it in Windows 10.

3y2I7Kx.png
DgbzeSk.png

have it on office Laptop :banghead:

Hate it, sometimes its sluggish, even with 4GB RAM, don't know what the F its doing in baground.
Stupid windows update eats my limited broadband, This idiot never downloaded those updates on office LAN, but downloaded on Home wi-fi

For some good reasons, Android tools etc I used on my lappy almost everyday are not working on win10

Working super well for me on both my desktops. What's the android software issue you're getting? Devs at my office are running Win10 with both Android Studio and Visual Studio perfectly fine.