Window AC 1.5 ton

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 2,609
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
This is for a bedroom and will be used primarily during nights.

I was wondering if spending more on a dual inverter AC would be worth it if the AC was running for about 8 hours in a day.

Any recommendations?

vendor delivered a 2022 unit. one of the many reasons i was pissed off that day.

Upvote 0
b9FpEWo.webp

what kind of remote is this lol.

Upvote 0
My overall experience with LG as a company hasn't been that great. It could simply be a case of local technicians, but starting from booking a service for this AC and the experience with the technician who showed up have been terrible. They have an unknown number in their records as my alternate number, which they didn't remove after I pointed it out, and ignored after I highlighted it again. The technician broke one of the clips of the front panel that snaps into the main unit and he was pretty casual about it. Every single person whom I have encountered is arrogant and doesn't care about offering 'service', the bare minimum that they should do.

1. Their website has 7 different models for the AC I have. Seems like dummy data.

hDeHbo3.jpeg

2. After filling the form, there's no option to raise a service request, only to raise a ticket related to product malfunctioning. And they want a photo of God knows what! Photo submission is mandatory.

3. I initiated a chat on WhatsApp and the lady told me to visit this link and book a service request, mind you, this was at 10pm.

2Ng4XX8.jpeg

I would rather purchase a slightly inferior product and deal with a more humble team of after sales providers than putting up with a company like LG. I could be biased at this point, but it seems like the sales, after sales, and service provider teams involved seem to look at customers opting for LG as money minting machines. I mean, LG ACs have been pretty successful, so a clear chance to take the customers for granted? I have seen a similar attitude by other companies such as Daikin: in my experience.

In contrast, my experience with Voltas has been pretty good. Not what I expected 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Upvote 0