• Views Views 587

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Coffee Addict - Download Win.Privacy

Microsoft released its new OS (Operating System). Windows 10. Almost every review regarding Windows 10, points out how perfect it is and deems it a next generation OS. We can't disagree that Windows 10 is actually a really efficient and a modern operating system. However, behind "the stage" it hides some secrets that the majority of the users cannot perceive. To be more precise, Microsoft is "spying" on you. Everything you search or say(by using Cortana) is being transferred to Microsoft. Which means that Microsoft has access to your computer at any time and of course it has access to see everything you do. I should finally get to the point. I decided to create a tiny tool that actually blocks a decent amount of windows services which collect information about you. I am not going to assure you that after using my tool Microsoft won't have access to your personal data, since that would be a lie. However, I will try to develop Win.Privacy as much as I can and collect more and more Windows services that might be spying on you.