Will Tata Sky Survive In Market

srinitheultimate

FERROCIOUS_TIGER
ISP
AIRTEL,TATA
@ mates i think Tata Sky will not survive as the fittest in the market as they are irritating the customers taking off many channels wat do u guys think?????

countdown has been started already. the count of customers is falling day by day:evil: i am also in mood of changing to bigtv. but their launch is prolonged day by day😢

countdown has been started already. the count of customers is falling day by day:evil: i am also in mood of changing to bigtv. but their launch is prolonged day by day😢
i also had the same idea and so happened to open this new thread lets see wat other members think abt this 😛

i got so shocked when i missed my fav channel "AMRITA TV"..MY MORNIGNS WERE so refreshign with infortainment programmes liek udayamritam ,bharathadarshanam(ohh no i am so unlucky)..i miss the worlds only reality show based on indian classical music "RAGAMRITHAM" its final is on june 2..i don;t know what will happen to me..i know that msot of perosns attached to amrita tv witll be disappointed and traumatised..amritha tv changed my concept of watchign tv compeltely in a different way..initall i thought its an idiot box but the programmes made me to know more abt indian cutlure,traditions. and i even learned sanskrit also...well what to say..changing to a new dth is a costly affair for me due to inital cost..well hope oen day these TS irresposible idiots/bloos suckers will understand what a channel means to a customer..i don;t mind remvoign indiavision coz i have anotehr news channel...btu the prrogs in amrita tv can;t be shown my anyone...i am not talking abt the serials or reality shows..the programmee realted to culture and releigion..i knwo tat people attached to MH ONE SHRADDHA also might be feelign the same..whatever they do liek increasing cost of packge or loww quality video or sound are to an extent adjustable,but removing a channel which is been shown since the start of the Tata Sky is the one which hurts the most..anyways i can only write and share my grief to all u guys..what else i can do..after all i am an indian customer who have no right to speak or complain..a fool from birth to death..ok let tata sky make money and let them enjoy..but rememeber all the money u make by removing these channels will not be useful at all MR. VIKRAM KAUSHIK..coz u hurt the emotion of a valued customer and many liek me...

MR. VIKRAM KAUSHIK..coz u hurt the emotion of a valued customer and many liek me...

Vikram Kaushik and his employess hurt everyone daily. We all need to watch what he decides. I can understand your feelings. In the mean time you can watch Amrita from DD dth. As you have taken Tata Sky you don't have the luxury of Dish tv or Sun dth viewers who can also get DD dth without moving the dish.

well i feel its just a matter of time, most users like me have stopped recharging Tata Sky and are waiting for big tv launch, once its launched they will go for the same, as for tata sky, normally they wont bother you call them and complaint a 1000 times, they will not respond, in last one week i have received over 4 calls regarding activation of service asking me what the issue is and what they can do, and asking as to why i am not recharging a 2 year old account