Will Sun Channels Come In Dish TV?

• Thread starter Thread starter ksaisubramanian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 18,599
Dear pradeep,
Don't get confused.Wait for some more time.I also thought of purchasing TS and changed my idea.This is our fate by keeping dishtv without sun channels.I think it will take maximum 1 more month for the launch of sun direct.
Don't give ur dishtv settopbox to anyone as piracy problem is there.The VC card is in u'r name and if anybody misuses it then the problem and headache is for u only.so wait for some more time.
At the same time TS has no idea to get RAJ channels.But once sun channels are there,then almost more channels will be there only in dishtv...:wall::wall:

Pradeep, moving to TS might not be a solution. There could be things which you may not like in TS. I am not against TS though I am a TS user. I dont see an issue if SUN channels are available right now. Regional channels are not like Sports channels which you got to have them when there is a live series. One can live without SUN channels for some more time. Sooner or later Dish will get SUN channels. As long as you get sports channels I think you should be fine. Wait for some more time and then make a decision to change when there are lot more DTH players.

-Ravi

One can live without SUN channels for some more time. Sooner or later Dish will get SUN channels.
-Ravi

If you stop watching sun channels for a couple of months, you will forget about them. You will have more time for other things, like posting in this forum.
I was without sun for nearly an year in Tata Sky; I don't watch it now, even though it is available.

I have cable tv in my home so i can watch KTV,Sunmusic on that .Thanks for the reply.I can watch all the sun channels now on cable tv and if the dish gets the sun channels then i will remove the cable tv from my house.

Dear ALL, I cannot force anybody ...but my suggestion is to wait for some time...i think you will be happy with dishtv after that.

Hey Neo001 your suggestion is correct,i will wait for Sun Channels on Dishtv.

hi pradeep i am also waiting for sun chanels in dishtv and will quit cable connection after that

Hey guys! Thanks for all your comments...... I started this thread and im gonna start another thread. Please interact in that thread also..........