Will Sun Channels Come In Dish TV?

• Thread starter Thread starter ksaisubramanian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 18,598
K

ksaisubramanian

I am Using both Tata Sky and Dish Tv .

Any Information of Channels in Dish Tv? Sun Channels???

In Tata Sky there is no new channel in the Meantime except Zee Talkies.

Tata Sky is not concentrating in adding new channels.

Dish Tv is far more quicker in adding channels. Love the way of dish tv adding the channels..............

When will Sun Channels come in Dish tv???? Or In Tata Sky???

Awaiting Sun Channels,
K.Sai Subramanian

Hi friend, I hope very soon these channels will be on dishtv ...till now there is no info about that but i think very soon may in this month itself.

they will by 15th sept now.. and also packages will changes and so will rates..

they will by 15th sept now.. and also packages will changes and so will rates..
Dear jjvj,
From where you got this information about Sun channels from 15th Sep on dishtv.....because as per the info available to me it will take time no confirm date till yet about sun channels and package prices.

Tata Sky is testing sun channels.I contacted the CC of dish tv and they told soon it will be added on dishtv platform.Whether anyone questioned abt sun channels to cc?.We tamilians badly need this channels.It should be available soon.:O

Well SunDirect DTH created some controversy a few weeks back... And Kalaignar TV was added to Dish TV DTH. All this somehow tells me that in the near future we might be able to view Sun Music, K TV, Gemini, Surya and other Sun bouquet channels. Moreover, TRAI has announced that you can also pick channels a la carte.. rather than selecting a bouquet. All is good news for DTH!!

Tata Sky has already added a new package called South Zone or something... It has most of the Sun channels like Sun Music, KTV, etc.

it has only added that package.. but the channel isn't on air till now... may be by tomorrow it ll come i think

Tata Sky's Price Packaging Sucks ! It will be a Flop in SouthSo Guys Tata Sky has increased their subscription rate from Rs.300/- to Rs.350/- if you need to watch all the Channels. Dish TVs package is much better than Tata Sky.Tata Sky Package Should have been like thisTamil / MalayalamAsianet, Asianet Plus, Asianet News, Surya, Kiran, Kairali, Kairali People, Kairali We, Amrita, Jeevan, Manorama News, IndiaVision, YES (Indiavision), Bhaarath TV, Jai Hind + Tamil Channels (I do not know the list)Kannada / Telugu(Somebody please list the number of channels available in Karnataka & Andhra Pradesh)These should have covered the taste of the South Indians + the rest of the English / Hindi channels which is available on their platform.The package is designed in someway that a South Indian is forced to take the South Jumbo pack so that he can get all the South Indian Channels (because in the other two packages Surya TV & Kiran TV is missing) and in the other package Asianet and Others are available.SO let us all wait and watch Until Reliance, Bharti and SUN DIRECT has to offer ? What is your opinion on this?

Dear jjvj,
From where you got this information about Sun channels from 15th Sep on dishtv.....because as per the info available to me it will take time no confirm date till yet about sun channels and package prices.

well just got info that. dishtv is also planning to add the sun channels soon.. we will get more info by evening.. go keep smiling and enjoy:thumbsup:

I am also a Dishtv Subscriber.Any idea abt when will Sun Channels available on dishtv.I need to remove my cable tv first.

Surely Sun channels will come on Dish Tv, but only after Sun direct is laucnched according to the agreement Sun had with DISH, I feel they will launch Sun direct by Sept 15th bcos Dish Tv wud not have gone for this kind agreement if the sun direct launch was in dec.

Hey Sun Network channels have come to Tata Sky?Have they just added the sun channel names or they started telecasting those channels?

Hi, i spoke to senior person in dish tv..he says that there is no transponder space in NSS6 to carry all sun 15 channels. and it will be available..if some space is free.