Will sleeping next to my router do any harm to me?

• Thread starter Thread starter Baby Clasher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 5,467

Baby Clasher

I got banned!
ISP
Excitel
Vi
Airtel
Jio
BSNL
Hey guys... Before someone says anything I want to tell that I've read all the articles regarding this but let's discuss it in Desi way. I have my TP-Link AX1800 right next to my place where I sleep. So is it gonna do any harm to me? Because I've felt some strange feeling in my chest whenever I stay there for too long. Maybe it's just my imagination... May I move it away from me?

Everyone's opinions are welcome...

Basically they are non-ionizing radiations, there is nothing to worry. they can only cause small amount of heating. That chest feeling may be due to insufficient oxygen in air or by Pollutants. It may be your imagination due to some overthinking.

I always turn off my router while sleeping, will suggest you the same.

I feel heat sensation on ear whenever sitting next to Nokia g2425 provided by Airtel so moved it out of bedroom.

I always turn off my router while sleeping, will suggest you the same
Thanks a lot for this. I'll definitely do this. I'm a bit worried like if I turn it of daily will it affect the router's lifespan or not. Probably wireless schedule will also work the same which disables wifi for a certain amount of time.

Thanks a lot for this suggestion, will definitely implement it 🙂

Not observed anything earlier.
But now, after reading this, I will start feeling something unusual now. 🙁

You know what guys...
Till yesterday I was thinking to buy a new high powered quad band Wifi 6E router whenever it's launched in India to more future proof myself. But after spending few minutes in this thread I'm feeling like I'm better with ethernet being plugged into my laptop & having my router placed 100 metres away from me 😂

Yes I've watched him. Personally I do feel cell towers are very large tissue heaters as they have many routers attached on them... Near a railway station in our city there is a flat and right next to the flat there is "Jio Ka Tower" which is right next to everyone's bedroom. Kya beetti hogi bicharo par 🥺