Will I get FTA & Audio/FM channels in TataSky during subscription period like Dish TV and D2H ?

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,615
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Will I get FTA and Audio channels in Tata Sky during subscription period like Dish TV and D2H ?Can you compare Audio, FM and Regional channels in these 3 DTH ?My friend told me Tatasky has blocked it. Is this true? :huh:

U wont get any FTA channels in D2H AND DIsh tv as well.

U wont get any FTA channels in D2H AND DIsh tv as well.

You are wrong. I said "during subscription period" . D2H has those channels and Dish TV users enjoy all DD Direct channels during subscription period.
Is this option present in Tata Sky?

You are wrong. I said "during subscription period" . D2H has those channels and Dish TV users enjoy all DD Direct channels during subscription period.
Is this option present in Tata Sky?

lol dish tv is using 2 satellites that is why they r getting DD direct channels. In subscription period even tata sky has FTA channels depending on the pack u r in.

lol dish tv is using 2 satellites that is why they r getting DD direct channels. In subscription period even Tata Sky has FTA channels depending on the pack u r in.

This is the clear benefit of Dish tv customers.

This is the clear benefit of Dish tv customers.

Yes and when DD removes any channel even that is a benefit as 2 channels were removed recently Music India and Care world 😛

Yes and when DD removes any channel even that is a benefit as 2 channels were removed recently Music India and Care world 😛

Are these channels available on Tata Sky?

Ok so ? Hope u have got answers. So which DTH ull opt for ? 😀

Aitel DTH is good according to you while Dish TV and D2H are fulfilling almost all my needs but you said they are bad. Confused.

Aitel DTH is good according to you while Dish TV and D2H are fulfilling almost all my needs but you said they are bad. Confused.

Jignesh is trying to make u a fool.
D2H is good.
Tata Sky n Sun Direct doesn't gave us Radio channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.