Will airtel exchange my 220BX1 with a Wireless router?

• Thread starter Thread starter dragonball
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,292
buy your own. better quality. better range.

i am looking something in range of 1k - 1.5kWhat are the features that higher end model will have and lower end wont?I just use 2mbps internet and need wireless internet, nothing else.

well you can buy a router that has an internal torrent client. so you can use it to download torrents even when your PC is shut down. you also get the ability to connect external hard drives and printers on some models making them accessible to all computers connected to the same wireless network. and so on. higher end model also offer better range and so on.

well you can buy a router that has an internal torrent client. so you can use it to download torrents even when your PC is shut down. you also get the ability to connect external hard drives and printers on some models making them accessible to all computers connected to the same wireless network. and so on. higher end model also offer better range and so on.

1) Can they have scheduler, like start torrent downloading at 11pm and stop at 6am? If yes, which routers support this? (I am hoping they will come under 1.5k)
2) Can you list some higher end options and their price ranges?

1) Can they have scheduler, like start torrent downloading at 11pm and stop at 6am? If yes, which routers support this? (I am hoping they will come under 1.5k)
2) Can you list some higher end options and their price ranges?

Check out the Asus RT-N13u rev B1 - i have this, has a simple downloader by default. This is the closest router for your budget plan at about 3k