Wifi router with bsnl modem(type -I)smartaz mt882

• Thread starter Thread starter aditlal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4,633

aditlal

ISP
Bsnl
I have a bsnl brdband connctn with a type I modem installed at my house*-a Huawei mt 882 modem(Image Link)

Now i ve plann'd to buy a psp slim (psp 2000)Link:yahoo:for which i was wondrng if i need internet on the go( on the psp)😗 then i need a config'd.. wifi router some how attch'd to my pre existing bsnl modem...
can u pls tell me whch and how or wat furth shuld i do to achv internet on my psp

*-->(mahalaxshmilayout,bangalore-india)

thank u
-------
Addtnl Details:-
I ve surf'd ovr the internet nd i found a probuct easily available at ebay(india)
-image link:-Netgear
-ebay site:-eBay India: Netgear 54 Mbps Wireless Router - WGR614 WGR 614 (item 290222980620 end time 24-Apr-2008 21:00:00 IST)
and most importnt the psp suports iEEE 802.11b mode of wireless(wifi )network for intrnt...
Plz hlp in selecting the proper tool (router) in doing so and hlp to install on my pc
i ve a pc confg'd as follows
Intel processor
512mb ram
Win xp

the Netgear wgt 614 which you have shown is quite good. although you could go for a 108mbps wifi router , it will help in the future..Most G routers support A,B and G connections..Netgear and Linksys are quite good..

ADITLAL!!! I am not sure about PSP and its requirements. But if you just need a "WIFI" Router, you may exchange your type-1 modem with BSNL for Type-2 modem (BSNL) by paying just the difference amount (of about Rs 600)...