WiFi Issues with Beetel 450tc1 ADSL2+ Router

• Thread starter Thread starter espartan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 9,042
ISP
Airtel
I'm not sure if i can post this here? i didnt see any issues thread if it is in wrong place please move it, currently posting in router thread.

As the title says i have a Beetel 450tc1 adsl2+ router from past 2 weeks im having issues with the wifi.

I have spent 2 weeks searching every way to get it to working. PC is connected directly to the router which works OKAY-ish.

The main problem im trying to fix right now is the WiFi none of the devices which can connect to wifi are able to connect from last night it does not even come up when scanned neither my phone, ps3 , ps4, laptop are not able to connect to it.

Anyway i can fix this? it was working fine before.

Tbh. Given that you're running so many devices, get a better router.

not all the devices are connected always that, i was giving the overview on the devices it is not working other than direct connection what is it in the router which is blocking i would like to know.

Assuming you know your username and pw, reset the router and try?

But, if you're running multiple play stations, I feel you should get a better router.

Having a similar situation at work. One desktop does not detect the airtel router at all. No issues though connecting mobiles and another laptop.

This particular desktop uses a Belkin G wireless adapter. It detects all other networks except the airtel one.

I need to login to the router control panel on the phone/laptop and change some minor things like auth type or frequency and restart router and then it gets detected by the desktop. Sometimes need to do this a couple of times to succeed.

Observe if it is having issue with channel 12 and 13 if the Router is configured for auto frequency settings. A person i knew had such issue where one of his device didn't used to work on Channel 12 and 13 because of working on US mode (only channel 1-11 are available ) while in india mode (channel 1-13).

Might be a blind shot, but do observe if so although chances are very less.

@rj27,

Your blind shot seems to have hit the bull's eye.

Auto channel setting was defaulting to 12 or 13. And same issue was cropping up.

Changed manually to channel 2 and it has not troubled me for a week now.