wifi does not work on multiple devices..

• Thread starter Thread starter afraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 8,870
ISP
act
I activated act broadband internet 3 days ago,i tried connecting with cable and it works fine,and while checking wifi it is asking for username password on portal.act.in site..but when i try connecting other wireless devices like mobile it is going directly to login page and asking to enter username and password.. and when i enter it ,it is getting logged out in other devices..so i can connect only one 1 wireless device at atime.plz help me..am using Nokia siemens router 1600 residential version..

afraz said:
I activated act broadband internet 3 days ago,i tried connecting with cable and it works fine,and while checking wifi it is asking for username password on portal.act.in site..but when i try connecting other wireless devices like mobile it is going directly to login page and asking to enter username and password.. and when i enter it ,it is getting logged out in other devices..so i can connect only one 1 wireless device at atime.plz help me..am using Nokia siemens router 1600 residential version..
Hello,We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We will make sure the problem is resolved at the earliest. Kindly provide us your contact number or customer ID and we will get back to you ASAP.Regards,ACT Broadband

I am a ACT Broadband user. I am experiencing the same problem with Nokia siemens residential router 1600.. Couldn't connect more than one user to the same network i.e., asks for login again and again. I called the customer care but the problem persists.. The connection is in the name of Panduranga with contact no 8892764958